What was the most interesting thing you did today?

danielrbischoff said:
I interviewed a co-founder of The Behemoth for about an hour which was cool because I love all their games.

Man... that sounds awesome. :) Wish I got to be involved in the video game industry like that somehow.

Uh... since I haven't done anything interesting "today", I'll mention yesterday.

I went to the pub to catch up with a close mate who's back in town for a few days. While there I played on one of those pub game things where you can win prizes and they try and rip you off. I won four old DVDs. Go Craig.

I forgot all the DVDs... so pretty uneventful. :p

I cut wood with a circular saw to fix the underparts of my kitchen sink, made barbacoa tocos with grilled onions and bell peppers and re-watched Shawn of the Dead. After a 70 hour work week, it was nice to just hang around the house.

I broke my laptop screen with an earphone.

Seriously, I accidentally flicked it off my ear when I was raging on a game a little, and it propelled right into the middle of my laptop. Making it pretty much unusable. Transferring files over to my back-up was frustrating when all I had to look at was the little top left corner of my screen!

God DAMN MattAY, that sucks man! Wouldn't have expected THAT to happen!

This might not sound very interesting and kinda dumb, but I've been thinking about an old friend of mine recently who I haven't spoken to in a while, I felt bad about it so I sent 'em a message to see how they were doing... and we talked for a long time as if there was no silent gap at all.

Love friends like that.

I playing God of War 2 today and I was cursing like crazy. Whoever was watching the live stream got an ear full.

Got yelled at by a not-to-be-named exec for a gaming platform. Didn't feel good, but was kind of proud that he thought highly enough of me to waste his time venting on me.

I'm moving up in the world!

UrbanMasque said:
Got yelled at by a not-to-be-named exec for a gaming platform. Didn't feel good, but was kind of proud that he thought highly enough of me to waste his time venting on me.

What was he yelling at you for? (if you can say) Did you do something to piss him off?

MattAY said:
I broke my laptop screen with an earphone.
MattAY's power knows no limits...
YML7q2Z.jpg

NickKmet said:
UrbanMasque said:

What was he yelling at you for? (if you can say) Did you do something to piss him off?

Minute details for items falling through the cracks. Totally not my responsibility either.

Green_Lantern said:
Not today, but yesterday:

All in a day's work.

v7BGb2Ol.png

Haha it's funny that in that time, you could travel from the very south west of England to the most Northern part of Scotland...ie across the UK!
America and their colossal size dammit.

After going to the gym then devouring a tonne of spaghetti at home, I went straight to bed and slept for over ten hours.

Today, I feel like a god.

Longo_2_guns said:
In 20 minutes, I'm leaving the house to get started on my thesis.

Ha ha, kill me please.

I'm pretty sure having to do a thesis would have made me nearly drop out.

I have to write 30+ pages by the end of the year, all of primary sources and historiography (which is the most bullshit thing ever).

Luckily, I realized there are people with even less of an idea on what they're going to do than me.
So that makes me happy.

And tomorrow I start my Marvel Comics class, so I'm looking forward to doing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle