Presidential Candidate Deez Nuts

GRColin

Rookie
For anyone who has fallen 24 hours behind the campaign news cycle, Deez Nuts is a registered independent, a supporter of a balanced budget and the Iran nuclear deal — and a 15-year-old farm boy from Iowa.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... -farm-boy/

Apparently, the 15 year old responsible for Presidential Candidate Deez Nuts was attempting to "clear the way for a future third party movement".

What's interesting is the support Nuts is getting.

“I would say Mr. Nuts is the most ludicrous and unqualified third-party candidate you could have, but he’s still polling at 7, 8, 9 percent,’’ Mr. Jensen said. “Right now the voters don’t like either of the people leading in the two main parties, and that creates an appetite for a third-party candidate.’’

That says something interesting in that what if this is true that voters don't really like either candidate? Is this the right time for renewed focus on a third party candidate, when more people may consider alternative options? If Deez Nuts are getting support, who's to say Sanders running as a 3rd party candidate couldn't?

Would you believe me if I tried to tell you it was me? :lol:

My catchphrase while playing CSGO is "Sour Deez Nutz!"

I honestly wonder if Bernie could be elected as a independent. That is probably a harder game though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod