What was the most interesting thing you did today?

I convinced a cop I was sober enough to walk home (I wasn't) on the night before classes started.

I played with my neighbors dog. Hes a huge english mastiff. He likes to jump on people so my neighbors kids won't play with him. Which then makes him over excited when people finally play with him which makes him try to jump more.

I play with him on his leash as much as I can. He just wants to be part of a family but his family doesn't really give him the attention.

This was him 6 months ago. He has gotten a lot bigger.
Resized_Image_1372286675397_2.jpg

^ That's a cute dog Sourdeez. :)

At my gym they've got this big black board that they use to write motivational quotes and stuff on it. One of the guys at the gym asked me to do a drawing up there. He wanted me to draw Batman looking "jacked", lifting something heavy and saying "My parents are dead, what's your excuse?"

I feel terrible because I laughed, and I feel even worse because I drew it.

Chalk isn't exactly my area of expertise... but everyone at the gym likes it so far.

1240613_10151666515064143_546278502_n.jpg

Looks good.

Last night I won the pot for a game of bowling at my work outing. It was cool because I suck at bowling.

Haha yes! But by "ornamental" I mean it's 30cm (including the hilt) It's illegal if it's 50cm or over and to have them in public (I checked before ;))

I went to watch some Professional golf from the European Tour in Wales today. It was bloody lovely.

NickKmet said:
Lien said:
NickKmet said:
I uploaded my first video to youtube.
Share it!

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpQw2HBf-Rc

It's a project I did during my undergraduate study. I wrote all the music for a trailer for the movie act of valor. Tell me what you guys think!
Pretty good work! Those drum parts in the first part were kinda loud but then, this is a trailer where the bass needs to be louder then the voices. Hope ya got a good grade out of this.

Lien said:
NickKmet said:
Lien said:
NickKmet said:
I uploaded my first video to youtube.
Share it!

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpQw2HBf-Rc

It's a project I did during my undergraduate study. I wrote all the music for a trailer for the movie act of valor. Tell me what you guys think!
Pretty good work! Those drum parts in the first part were kinda loud but then, this is a trailer where the bass needs to be louder then the voices. Hope ya got a good grade out of this.

Thanks! I did get a good grade out of it, and frankly, it contributed very nicely to the portfolio I submitted for the graduate film scoring program at NYU, where I'm about to start studying right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod