What do you think about how well these forums are run?

Are you happy with the current modship?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The forum has too little activity to spam effectively. GR lost it's necessity to be modded properly along with the majority of it's contributors.

Something certainly needs to be done to rectify the problem. Fortunately most of us are competent so the need for new mods isn't a dire one, though changes need to be implemented relatively soon. Ugh, i just realized i'm agreeing with mala. Let me go shower. ;)

monkeygoat said:
mt1107623537.jpg

NOT RUN

good lord that dudes fat is that you lol

run ok i'd say

whole thread, including naked fat guy, has been noticed. will figure out a way to give more fat, naked men control over your lives in the not so distant future.

joeblow will be helping me to add a whole ton of new member features. join now, while the joining's good. leagacy members are going to have definate perks.

d

Sweet. Hopefully this will bring a certain smoothness to the forums only before associated with a firm hot buttered pelvic massage.

kaanchtoofan said:
There's always room for improvement, and I think some of you have raised good points. I really don't think there's an immediate crisis which demands something be done today, but yeah, anything static for too long is rarely effective, so some tweaking may be needed.

The thing is, I've seen throughout my time here that people are very willing to claim more mods are needed seeing how its in most people's self interest to try and get appointed mod. Very few realize that its actually a very thankless and unglamorous job after the first few months - so we kind of have to balance these forces and come to a rational decision. In this case, I think some changes may be necessary, and I'll look into it.

KAANY! the end.

I'm so glad duke isn't actually a zombie. I know he eats human flesh and all, but you know what I mean.

I see this topic as a victory for the GR community. Next: Russia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133