What do you like the most about GameRevolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used44 said:
The forums of course. I've been here for a very long time.
I come here for you big guy! Awww....but seriously, the forums are the bees knees. Oh, and a review every now and then =p

I think I've actually been visiting this site since '97 or '98 and I was only eight years old myself so I've grown up reading reviews, checking cheats, and basking in the balmy breaks from boring and asinine academic assignments, assumably about alliteration.

And I've been checking it practically every day for all the new news and old loves. So, it's become a part of me really, the online video game focussed part... Even if I did only join at some point in the hope of winning a box o' games.

(And it's really nice to have people that actually work here, including Duke, sometimes respond... and with all that time I've been visiting this site, he seems like some kind of god to me, so that's pretty awesome cool.)

aside from the knowledge that i got from this forum i also love the friendly people that are willing to share their thoughts and knowledge regarding things that may be beneficial to all forumers

Jesus, heart_love, it's a simple question, you only need to reply once, not once a day. Knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle