What do you like the most about GameRevolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reviews are awesome, the forums are calm and respectful, the blogs are interesting....

This site is everything other sites have failed to achieve.

a site where i can gain more knowledge about the games, and it also gives me an overview on every beautiful games

Navy_Seal said:
heart_love said:
a site where i can gain more knowledge about the games, and it also gives me an overview on every beautiful games
Beautiful games like what?
Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe 2, No More Heroes, Killer 7 etc. Games like those due to their incredible style. In my perspective atleast.

When I first lurked on this website was back when downloading PC demos was still feasible on a 28.8k dial-up connection.

I spent two days downloading the mammoth (for the time) half-life demo that kept crashing my net connection so I had to completely restart every time. I finally get it, I hit to unzip and....It's broken!!! My rage was uncalculable (for a then 12 year old geek who had nothing better to do than watch a download bar for 2 days straight) I wrote a scathing email to Duke about how the website was going to hell in a handbasket, no one was bothering to maintain the demos & I was threatening to go off & be a loyal reader to the then burgeoning IGN website.

I'll never forget Duke's reply:

"wow...sorry about that. I didn't think people still used those modems. The demo's now all in working order & may I reccomend a little program called Getright. It lets you continue your downloads after being disconnected. Once again, sorry for the hassle. Thanks for not being an AOL subscriber. Sincerely, Duke"

I never left. Actual human discourse & a recommendation that is still on my computers to this day (rapidshare can be a b*tch)

That's my long, boring, personal story outta the way. Other than that, you can't beat the fact they actually play these games TO THE END ALWAYS. That's commitment.

Navy_Seal said:
heart_love said:
Beautiful games like what?

many games..especially those games with reviews, it giving me a points of view of many games that are out right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle