What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo: Reach

It's good, but getting kinda tiring. There's only so much a shooter like that can do and not be boring. Outer space vehicle segments are not one of them.

P4 still, feeding the cat red goldfish whenever I can and still working on them social links, which is still one of the best parts of the game. God I love 'em.

Picked up Burnout 3: Takedown on Friday, it's fun and crashing other cars and getting rewarded for it is one of the best things in racing, ever, but if I'm ahead and I boost the shit out of x3, I don't want to hear the AI is on my ass when I stop boosting and hit a checkpoint.

But that reward thing for takedowns, holy shit that's fun. Sometimes I deliberately do that in a race if I'm first; let them get a bit ahead and stomp them to the curb.

Bully

Fun, but the controls are kinda wonky, especially if you're coming over from GTA and are expecting the same sort of polish. Great voice acting. Engaging story. Glad I'm finally getting around to playing it.

Also bought Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories Bundle. I've already completed Liberty City Stories, but it was an absolute pain. Understandable as it's a PSP port, but f*ck. Anything more than 3 enemies on the screen at the same time and you're forced to hoof it out of the area because of a joke of an aiming system. Still, it's GTA and the story is pretty damn good. Cool final boss, too. Impressive for a handheld.

Haven't cracked into Vice City Stories yet, which I hear is tons better than LCS. God, I hope so.

Longo_2_guns said:

It's good, but getting kinda tiring. There's only so much a shooter like that can do and not be boring. Outer space vehicle segments are not one of them.

No way! I enjoy the outer space level massively, until you get off the ship to the low-gravity area where there are about 50 elites! Hard.

I'm at a loose end at the moment, all I'm doing now is the extreme tracks in trails evo and getting hugely frustrated. I need a new game incentive, I may start up tiger woods 12 again soon.

I feel like I would have enjoyed Bully a lot more if I didn't play it on the PC with the terrible aiming controls.

But it's def a good game.

I'm liking Silent Assassin...should beat it tomorrow. Right now I'm trying to get into the mood to start New Vegas. It's just...such a massive undertaking, I feel like I need to be in the right frame of mind for it.

I honestly loved the low gravity parts. Flying through the air and landing on an elite and punching the shit out of them? Fun as fuck! It really didn't last long enough.

And I just finished it, either way. Good game. Not amazing, but really good. It definitely picks up after the slow beginning.

Haha, I remember when I liked Halo: CE, but after playing the anniversary edition, my opinion changed. It's a great story, but Halo: CE is repetitive as fuck. MattAY can back my opinion up. Also, it's pretty hard...for normal difficulty.

i dunno what to play at the moment, i'm really bored and nothing seems to be filling my video game void...

really need guild wars 2

Longo_2_guns said:

When are you getting live again

NEEEVEEEEEER

We'll see. If my landlord puts a new router in that doesn't suck, I'll bring my 360 to school with me. If not... it'll be a while.

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Going to try to beat it tonight, if not tonight then definitely tomorrow, to make way for New Vegas.

Only main SC game I have not played.

Longo_2_guns said:
NEEEVEEEEEER

We'll see. If my landlord puts a new router in that doesn't suck, I'll bring my 360 to school with me. If not... it'll be a while.
Hahaha, you're fishing off of another person's connection?

Green_Lantern said:
I've been really jonesing for an FPS to play lately...

Maybe it's time to try to get into TF2.

Dear god GL don't do it! It will suck the life out of you.
"Just one more item drop and I'll quit for the day..."

Almost finished with Doom 2. Thinking about moving onto Quake series next.

The minigun in the Brutal Doom mod is the best weapon I have ever fired in a video game. It fucking rips the enemies in pieces! Really enjoyable for gunning down Pinkie swarms.

Ive finished Borderlands single player and first two DLCs and so far im not going to give it the best review. Maybe im still a bit bitter about the ending(or most of the dry lack of story)

Onto the last two DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod