What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, that best buy sale is great, I too just picked up AC: Revelations. Right now I've been playing Portal 2 and Ghost Recon and enjoying both

Been playing lots of LoL and Crusader Kings 2. Some Portal 2 and The Walking Dead. Need my new laptop HDD and the necessary parts from Dell so I have some space to install games.

Went through all of the Fallout NV DLC, besides Honest Hearts. Old World Blues was the best. Hell, OWB is probably the best DLC they've done for any of the games, along with Point Lookout in 3. The rest were... mediocre.

You guys should join me on a game of LoL sometime. My name is Mavzam.

Been playing some DayZ with a friend. We spent an hour looking for each other, when we did found each other it was pitch black dark so I can't see him half the time. Then we got chased by zombies in the dark, I accidentally fell from the docks and broke my leg. Then I crawled back into town and a zombie killed me as I tried to roll away.

Also, some vanilla Arma II. Also, World of Tanks.

Just started a hardcore playthrough of New Vegas, and Tropico 4 has been sucking a lot of time lately too.

Been meaning to get started on Nocturne one of these days.

Planescape: Torment, the amount of dialogue with the effort in background material and the number of people to learn about is still amazing after a few hours of play.

Playthrough 2 of Borderlands with the same co-op partner as before.

Final boss was...awful. I would have preferred to fight 4 Skagzilla's instead of that garbage.

TheJx4 said:

Final boss was...awful. I would have preferred to fight 4 Skagzilla's instead of that garbage.
Try using a gun type that you're least proficient with. The first time I fought him was difficult, because I insisted he go down with a rocket launcher. :p

De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:

Try using a gun type that you're least proficient with. The first time I fought him was difficult, because I insisted he go down with a rocket launcher. :p

It's not that, it was just that it was not very exciting, at all. I barely took any damage, it wasn't a challenge whatsoever. This time around I'll just use a Repeater the entire fight...that might make it interesting...maybe.

Should have clarified that I just started playthrough 2.

TheJx4 said:
De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:

It's not that, it was just that it was not very exciting, at all. I barely took any damage, it wasn't a challenge whatsoever. This time around I'll just use a Repeater the entire fight...that might make it interesting...maybe.

Should have clarified that I just started playthrough 2.

Do you have the DLC? Because Crawmerax the Invincible should satisfy your needs for a hard boss

I beat Doom The Roguelike (on the easiest difficulty :| ). To tell about the intensity of the final levels of Hell, my laptop overheated while I was reading through the final scores.

^ Even the computer bows down to the roguelike... beastly things, aren't they?
The only PC roguelike I've beaten was Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl twice, but as a Spriggan Venom Mage of Vehumet, one of the easiest strats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133