What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played Bioshock 2 at PAX for like...an hour and a half?

And I watched my dad play Dead Space.

Oh and I played MOHU before. But I was halfway through and loaned it to a friend who then immediately moved to Kansas and never got it back to me. Oh well.

That was like 10 years ago, so it's time to finally make this right and beat this damn game.

I got the original Deus Ex, so I've been playing that.

This game is a mix of confusing and brilliant. It honestly holds up pretty damn well all things considered.

Borderlands

Mad Mel had to be one of the worst "bosses" I've ever fought. Playing solo, so it was pretty shitty. Figured out I could take him out in two shots with my RPG, instead of a million with the vehicle.

used44 said:
I just don't see how you could have missed Bioshock, Fallout 3, and New Vegas this long.

I sort of dropped out of gaming for awhile honestly. And I hate spending money. Or i did until i got a good job.

I'm playing Dawnguard for Skyrim at the moment. I'm really impressed with how much I got, even though it's 1600 points! Just finished the quest for Auriel's Bow, and it's by far the coolest quest in the game for me. I think the ambient music helped. Plus, the reward is very cool.

SyqnC.png

PERSONA 3 PORTABLE FEM MC

No it's just about perfect as far as I'm concerned. I've definitely played scarier games, and not completed them. Dead Space is just right, and the gameplay pulls you through any uncomfortable parts, thankfully.

I don't find it scary at all. I think I've outgrown jump scares. I mean, maybe a tiny bit but not as much as stuff like this used to scare me.

Also whoever designed the asteroid shooting part of this game needs to contract AIDS. I've died 2 times the whole game and have now died 30 times at this part. Who the fuck came up with this? Fuck.

You know you can't get Thor until you're in the 50s but go get 'em Danielle!

P3FES still, took down Sleeping Table with Dionysus. Mind Charge + Ziodyne would have been god if I had a chance to use it. Didn't think I would win and wanted to take a break for the night so I wrote it off and used Magic Mirrors and Bead Chains whenever he used Megidola and got a Crit in and dealt 733 damage to take him out.

Got real lucky with his Fire attack happening more often as it continued and a breather with Evil Smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133