What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for 2 weeks.

109.jpg

47 has not aged well, at all. Though the Hitman games just get better and better, with Blood Money being one of the best games, like, ever.

Yeah, but I accept that. I still think it's a pretty good game. It does some things fairly well.

I know I can beat this mission, I got very close once, but it'll just take a few more tries.

So my game would crash more often than not near the end of the Say Hello To My Little Friend mission (whenever I detonated the bomb) and such a crash ruined a run that was about to work. So I god moded the level, getting shot about 3000 times while beating it. Feels dirty but what else can I do?

Anyway, hopefully not far away from the end.

Just finished The Witcher 2 and while I think its making great strides to becoming a great game it fell short for me.

Back to playing borderlands. How anyone finished it alone and didnt get bored is beyond me :(

The next game I play will be the 250th game I've played in my life that I felt I played enough to judge.

Likely candidate: Dead Space 2.

Noah had his birthday and so we went to the Gamestop. We missed out by 15 minutes on picking up Lego Batman 2 on the cheap. I had been planning on trading in some games I don't play anymore. So instead, the boy spent his money on Lego Indiana Jones and I got myself a game.

I had been in the store a while back and asked about P4, well the girl put an order in for it and 2 weeks later it was in store and basically just waiting for me to come back.

Backlog is getting thicker. Woot.

Playing Fallout: New Vegas. I stopped playing it for some reason and now I'm trying to finish the main story.

Getting a big dose of Doom by completing 1 and now I'm few levels into 2. I can't believe how good these games still are. I'm using zdoom which brings few modern day things to Doom like optional free mouse aim and jumping.

I have also been trying out Brutal Doom mod which is crazy fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLKZhu_dgxA

Far Cry 2, NCAA Football 13, a bunch of XBLA trials (the summer of arcade blows this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod