What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't hurt that it's a great game. So many little details. Wear a USB headset, the Codec only beeps in/can be heard in your ear. Much love.

Get one Mattay. Also for Demon's Souls.

And I've been playing a LOT of L4D2. It's a good game, especially with the L4D1 maps.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are. Levels are also shared between the two, and if you look in "Options" on either platform, you can cloud sync anytime.

Woo! I'm happy to say that I didn't overhype myself for this game. I mean, sure if you're not into music or platforming, then it's not for you, but if you have even a passing tolerance for those genres, this does it pretty fantastically.

I love using ALL one visual style and using a different musical style in my levels. I've only published one earlier in the day, but I'm working on a masterpiece right now.

I really like Beck's Album. I like the level design, I like the music. I like him.

Man, I need a freakin' Vita to play this and PSP games on!

Im on the final borderlands dlc. So far id give the game a C+. Ive grown to loath it the farther Ive played into it.

:edit: I have now finish all of borderlands and can at least say I played through all of it before I gave it a final judgment. If I wasn't playing a friends copy I would probably have been disappointed in my money spent specially the first 3 dlcs.

Time to go back and replay through the Half Life 2 series.

Playing Football Manager 2012, DayZ and GT5.

I think I am near 1400 hrs spent on FM12.
DayZ I keep dying, but still al ot of fun.

GT5 with my steering wheel is giving sore abs.

Decided to play Dark Souls again. Am doing a dex character this time and it's much more challenging, but really fun. I'm at the point where I can slaughter everything.

Though what I love is that I'm still finding new stuff. I just found the Wolf Ring, which I never had gotten before because it was in a secret path. Also, I realize you can see the Moonlight Butterfly before you ever fight it. That's cool.

I've found a reignited love for Metroid Other M. And all other Metroids come to think of it. I may actually have an incredible Metroid marathon: Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime Trilogy and Metroid Fusion - waaa :D
When is the next Metroid coming out dammit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod