What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
55.5 hours into new vegas... i don't want it to end. And every time i complete a quest 2 more sidequests pop up! It's like the game knows i don't want it to end and keeps giving me more stuff before the battle at the hoover dam.

used44 said:
654309B1-2466-414F-820F-F40F19A508DB-23995-000015C9781F4ABE.jpg

Steve Holt!

If only his celebration dance was the same......

I returned Witcher 2, good game but for some reason I just couldn't really get into it. I didn't think it was bad or anything but I just didn't get sucked in the game. And with the fall semester starting soon I wouldn't have time to finish it anyways. I plan on getting the new transformers game next, short fun shooter it'll help me kill time. I'm really just playing anything I have until CS:GO releases for XBLA. I'm worried that without cross platform play CS:GO won't be all that fun because I'm worried the xbox gamer populace either won't buy CS:GO or play it after the first month. I'm excited for it, I've always been a huge counter-strike fan and I've never had a computer good enough to run my copy of CSS so being able to play a current version of counter strike will make me happy.

Sonic Generations

Hoping I can beat it in a day, it's an extremely short game so I think it's reasonable.

Clear the way for Borderlands or Civ 5. Not sure which to play first.

I think it was a mistake playing Borderlands right after New Vegas...it's very good, I enjoy it, but I keep thinking 'this game makes me think of New Vegas just inferior in basically every single way'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod