What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not completely fair but both games combine FPS and RPG elements and both games take place on a wasteland. Borderlands is faster paced, yes, but the game share many similarities. Limited inventory space, quests, experience points, levels, skills, looting...it's all there. And IMO New Vegas does everything better.

As good as the game is at every turn I find myself thinking 'this makes me think of New Vegas...man New Vegas was a mind blowing game...I wish this game was New Vegas'.

But I am enjoying myself.

Rogue Galaxy.

It was a PS2 game I have been sitting on for a while. Damn good RPG. It's very light-hearted, very item-inventory heavy, but overall I like it a lot.

Just Cause

Wrapped up Borderlands (poorly constructed game but a ton of fun) and Sonic Generations (meh) so it's currently my focus.

Chaz & Dave Designs Golf Conception de cartes de Noël [ACCH001] - €1.28 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE

ME3: Lethean_Dreams came out today. So tempted to buy it...

Also, Peacewalker HD...never played it...buy? Buy? Wicked we should play it together in a week...I have one more week of studying.

Much prefer Tiger Woods PGA Tour over the lackluster Chaz & Dave Designs Golf.

Ratchet: Deadlocked, the survival challenges are the best and Endzone is a personal favorite. Enough lasers and ammo firing to cause it to slow down.

HK-47 said:
Ratchet: Deadlocked, the survival challenges are the best and Endzone is a personal favorite. Enough lasers and ammo firing to cause it to slow down.
I beat Deadlocked once using only the dual Raptors. It was awesome, and so is that game.

I was Minecrafting with my friends. Be sure to invite me next time though! I'll drop them for you and Reach, or whatever.

Unless I just decide to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle