What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well just ask in here...

Do the Etrian Odyssey games have a congruent story line? Or is it possible to start with 3?

I'm handling it all right, but I'm remembered the GTA engine a lot better than it actually is haha... club hands and arms and all... like how Max has his hand cupped for the shotgun, but the barrel is currently resting IN his forearm.

and Used, the leather jacket physics ARE STILL incredible. I can only hope GTA V has leather jacket physics like this. Max Payne 3 looks like it wont, what with Max in a wife beater.

I'm giving Fez a whirl...

I really hate seeing new doors. It's like in Zelda when you've gone right at a fork, and you keep it in the back of your mind that you still have to go back and check left...it's like that but with 20 paths at the fork instead of 2.

Confusion. It's a fucking cool game though.

MattAY said:
I'm giving Fez a whirl...

I really hate seeing new doors. It's like in Zelda when you've gone right at a fork, and you keep it in the back of your mind that you still have to go back and check left...it's like that but with 20 paths at the fork instead of 2.

Confusion. It's a f****** cool game though.
Just got 200/200 last night on that. See this was my problem with the game. It is so fucking obtuse. It is DELIBERATELY confusing and awkward. And the guy was working on this game for like 7 fucking years. The number of glitches and hang ups in the game is absolutely unacceptable for that amount of development time.
Bretimus_v2 said:
My lil bro wants me to buy Journey,
You should absolutely buy Journey. It's worth the money and it's not going to take up a ton of space in your backlog because it's so quick.

I really need to play Journey. Eventually.

Anyway, I'm deciding whether I should get Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for Steam now or 360 later. If I do it on 360, then I know it'll run and I can let my friend borrow it when I'm done, but I'll have to wait a bit longer to play it.

Hmm. Decisions decisions.

Besides that, I got a kickass bargain at Goodwill. SWAT 4, Medieval 2: Total War, and Defcon for six dollars total.

cyberjim2000 said:
Green_Lantern said:

Do the Etrian Odyssey games have a congruent story line? Or is it possible to start with 3?

You can start at 3.

Hell no! Track down the entire trilogy. The second and third improve on the previous installments in terms of map-making and the accessibility of getting into the series overall. Once you start with the third, it'll be harder to get into the first and second. It's possible to start with 3 but start with 1. It's Atlus and you know they make the best kickass RPGs ever.

And the story lines are separate.

HK-47 said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Green_Lantern said:

You can start at 3.

Hell no! Track down the entire trilogy. The second and third improve on the previous installments in terms of map-making and the accessibility of getting into the series overall. Once you start with the third, it'll be harder to get into the first and second. It's possible to start with 3 but start with 1. It's Atlus and you know they make the best kickass RPGs ever.

And the story lines are separate.

Yeah but those games are hard to find unless you want to track them down 100 miles.

Being sick of modern shooters, I brought Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. Muskets FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle