What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddio said:
Whys that rain?

Because the only real problem i, and most had with koa is the difficulty doesnt scale, around level 20-22 you just face roll everything, everywhere. If you do all the side quests your character will be so powerful it wont make the main story satisfying at all.

That and the fact loot stops scaling too were what i didnt like about the game. Otherwise it was great. I cant wait for a second where they hopefully fix those issues and itll be a top rpg for me.

Playing TQ, SC2 and TOR while I wait for D3.

Been doing quite a bit of SC2 since I found out a few of my coworkers play too.

TC's GR:FS MP Beta as my Xbox 360 wants to call it that. Just a tip (for anyone who has the Kinect), pushing a button to play the demo is faster than saying it out aloud, at least for this game.

Let's see.... one of them will be revealed tonight. We'll have the full preview sometimes overnight/tomorrow morning.
The second will be on Monday.
The third and fourth will be on May 2nd.

Some of these you already know about or at least they've been heavily rumored, but I can't say yet what they are.

I have three things in mind, one is obvious. You have me on the hook Danny boy.

Wait, why are they revealing so much right now?
I hope these games don't release in the same year, 2011 was over_crowded...

No one knows, Daniel. Maybe we secretly wanted to be a Japanese high school boy chasing after Japanese high school girls while fighting nightmarish monsters every midnight. Or maybe these SMT games has always been good but fell through the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133