What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/megaten/megaten.htm

Sometimes I thought of them as a mix between WRPGs and JRPGs (at least the earlier games were).

danielrbischoff said:
lol

... Dammit I can never tell if Jim is joking.

Well, it can't be the game that I'm thinking cause that'll be ballsy even for Sony.

NickKmet said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Been playing a flight sim. Not everyone likes the genre but I could see why it appeals to some people (like people who want to learn how to fly a plane and dogfight in them without... you know, dying).

And Call of Duty: Musket Warfare.

Looks like fun if you're playing with a group like that.

It would be but it's still pretty fun playing with a friend when everyone is just running around trying to shoot each other.

Agreed, dan. I like that depending on what social paths you take, it changes the options for combat.

Mostly I just love the fusion process, and the storytelling. This is a good game. Thank goodness it's the weekend, maybe I'll find some screen time.

After purchasing Torchlight I got sucked in, addicting game and it's a great value considering it's only $15 bucks. If Torchlight 2 comes to xbox I'll definitely will be buying it. When not playing Torchlight I'm playing the GH:FS beta, I like it and in my opinion all the tech doesn't ruin the feel of ghost recon. Some hate it because it makes it too easy to know where people are but I feel that it forces you to rely on teamwork.

Getting Dante's Inferno from Gamefly until Max Payne 3, can't wait I think MP3 will be as great as it looks, I don't care if the multiplayer ends up being bad I don't think of multiplayer when I think of Max Payne. It being good would be a plus

There's too much focus on the tech for me. UAV spam, radars, data hacks, etc. I'm the only one ever destroying them and that's a hard enough task already without worrying about being seen on the minimap. Not loving how the weapons feel, and the sound is weak. Alsooooo, bullet sponge fest. This reminds me so much of SOCOM 4, had all the same problems.

TheJx4 said:
There's too much focus on the tech for me. UAV spam, radars, data hacks, etc. I'm the only one ever destroying them and that's a hard enough task already without worrying about being seen on the minimap. Not loving how the weapons feel, and the sound is weak. Alsooooo, bullet sponge fest. This reminds me so much of SOCOM 4, had all the same problems.

True, technology wise GRAW 2 was as far as I liked it to be. I was nervous when GH:FS were coming out about how much tech it had but in the end it turned out better than I thought. Though because of the tech when you're playing a well functioning team and your team sucks it's one of the worst things

It's a dreadful experience and spawn trapping is ridiculously easy, and the maps are way too structured and sometimes ruin the flow of combat. I can't say I'm gonna pick this up, especially with Max Payne and Dragon's Dogma around the corner.

Is it safe to assume one of the games to be revealed is a shooter?

There isn't really anything this year for Sony in the fall, Halo 4 & Black Ops 2 are gonna do great things for Microsoft...

HK-47 said:
Started up Persona 4.
It's Persona; what else do you need?
I totally love P4 my third favorite SMT game. <.< I've played them all even the japanese devil summoner to the MMO.

Playing Dota 2. I may give my second key away to someone on GR :O
This is how I feel about playing Dota 2

38.gif

Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
Started up Persona 4.
It's Persona; what else do you need?
What did you name your brotagonist?

I always name mine Protag Onist or Jamal McFatlus.

Instead of Welman Matrix for Strange Journey, I went with Wolfgang Namukari, or Wolfgang Thunder God. Because no one talks smack to Wolfgang and doesn't get the proverbial bitch slap.

And I got courage for standing up, bonus!

Alright fucknuts, nearing 10 hours in Persona 4, some of the greatest stuff I've ever played, and the game you bastards voted out of the competition. Another thread, but hey, Persona 4.

That first dungeon's boss. Wolfgang Thunder God dealt the final blow with 1 HP and 0 SP left, because that's how Wolfgang rolls: He doesn't die, he grants miracles.

And the music is flat out amazing, listening to it while I type this. But need my fix, as it's been hours.

Still working on LA Noire. Onto the last desk, rushing my way through the last few cases. Also been playing a lot of NHL 10. Fun stuff. I forgot how intense hockey is compared to other sports.

Nice grab, GL. I've yet to finish the game because... well... you'll see when you get there.

Unlike in Final Fantasy, status inducing effects could ruin your life if you're not careful or make your life easier. They could be stacked up to four times or is it unlimited, I don't remember.

I think it's 4-5 times.

Either way, the key to victory in ANY SMT game is buff-debuff all the time. Always. At every chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex