What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberjim2000 said:
Noritama said:
HK-47 said:
Started up Persona 4.
It's Persona; what else do you need?
I totally love P4 my third favorite SMT game. <.< I've played them all even the japanese devil summoner to the MMO.

What's the other two?
Shin_Megami_Tensei_The_First.jpg

Basically the first one I played never understood what happened besides seeing jesus on a cross. then played it again when I was 18 fully enjoyed it.
SMTRaidou.jpg

Just love the style and everything.

I liked Raidou 2 more than Raidou 1. The story wasn't as good, but the gameplay was much, much better.

Anyway, I got Serious Sam 3 and have been playing that. Pretty damn fun.

Just beat L.A. Noire. Finally.

Not sure what to play next. I have several options though, including Dragon Age:Origins, Far Cry 2, Torchlight, the Witcher 2, and BioShock. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm sort of leaning towards either torchlight or the witcher.

NickKmet said:
Just beat L.A. Noire. Finally.

Not sure what to play next. I have several options though, including Dragon Age:Origins, Far Cry 2, Torchlight, the Witcher 2, and BioShock. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm sort of leaning towards either torchlight or the witcher.

Persona 4, that's all you need.
Second would be Torchlight on Hard mode, turn it into a roguelike.

Bioshock is pretty good, and so is Torchlight. Bioshock but turn off those resurrection chambers and crank up the difficulty like a boss.

More Persona 3 Portable, goddam I love this game. Can't wait for Golden, might import.

Also, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. Totally get why people went crazy for this shit.

If you're really that desperate for P4, just get the PS2 version. Don't bother importing, unless it'll have the English stuff on it. Or get Nocturne or Digital Devil Saga or another great SMT game and grow your beard out.

Nick, the two best out of those games are the Witcher 2 and Bioshock.

Just played a little bit of Far Cry 2. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Seems like fun, but I don't know if I can really get myself to invest in yet another open world type game right now. Might have to save it for a few weeks when I'm done with school.

I'll probably try out Torchlight tomorrow, and if that's not doing it for me, the Witcher 2.

Now I need GR to decide my gaming fate. What should I play next?

Space Quest: The Original Intergalactic Sex Simulator
OR
Bad Dudes

danielrbischoff said:
Also, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. Totally get why people went crazy for this s***.

You never played it on pc?

Felt like playing Diablo. Started up the game and all the colors are messed up. Why oh why.

Nice, Daniel. You should try the older games especially Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga. Maybe the Persona 1 and 2 PSP remakes if you could find them. Persona 3 and 4 are like the gateway drugs. Once you try the hard stuff... you'll be at the point of no return. Oh, and Minecraft is loads of fun with a friend unless he burns your house down or lure a creeper in it.

Play Bad Dudes Wicked.

I don't want to have to buy a brand new console to play an old game, especially when the Vita version adds like 50% new content.

Also, will anyone be getting Minecraft360? I wanna invite people to my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex