What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a little disappointing. I was hoping it would be something original. Oh well.

And Dan, you're slowly catching the Fatlus. In a few months, you'll be just like me!

Seriously, though, you should thank Nick for getting me into Persona so that I could get you into Persona. I mean, I've thanked him before for getting me into SMT, but that isn't satisfactory.

Breath of Fire III..

I missed this game, it was one of the first RPGs I was able to complete, and the story is light-hearted but pretty damn good in the end. Hell, where else are Unicorns bad-asses who stab children in the back?

Remember that time I made a P3 thread....Well it should still be around because there's like 4 of us playing through it right now

Green_Lantern said:
Remember that time I made a P3 thread....Well it should still be around because there's like 4 of us playing through it right now
You know what I hate about P3?

Sleeping Table.

Enough said.

The thing I hate about max social links run throughs is the fact it only gives you one night per full moon to go through Tartarus....That's like 3 hours of grinding.

Plus the Tower arcana is a bitch.

I can't find your thread GL... and I can't see myself ever doing a Max Social Links playthrough. They're so restrictive, besides I like that you can't do everything, that you have to choose.

You remove that and I don't want to play anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133