What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS 2 still, I havent been on for ages though. I'm thinking of getting Sine Mora, anyone got any experience with it?

WickedLiquid said:
MGS2 is a whole other level of confusing. It's a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

I remember when MGS2 came out and elementary school me was thinking "What in the hell is anybody in this damn game talking about? Genes? Like Tommy hilfiger?" I was also really pissed that the game went from playing as badass snake to raiden.... I hated Raiden so much, he's alright I guess though dear lord he turned super awesome in MGS4 (in my opinion at least).

Finished Mass Effect 2 Sunday, I really liked it though I don't know if I'd say it was better than the first but it wasn't worst. After seeing at the ME2 hate on GR I was confused on why there was hate. I don't know I just really enjoyed the story and the experience of both games. This series is one my list of best game series of all time, though getting the no one left behind achievement was a pain in the ass.

Returned ME2 and was deciding this whole week to either get Left for Dead 2 (cause of walking dead I wanted to kill zombies), Mafia 2, Space Marine, Dante's Inferno or Dead Space 2. Went with Dead Space so that I don't get tempted to spend money on RE4 HD (nothing wrong with RE4 I love it but I shouldn't spend money, should be saving it)

I hate the MGS2 story. The Patriots thing was cool...but then the whole "Shadow Moses training program" was bullshit!

Delorean88 said:
I hated Raiden so much, he's alright I guess though dear lord he turned super awesome in MGS4 (in my opinion at least).

The thing about Raiden is that he's supposed to appeal to preteen girls. Y'know, since the whole series caters to that particular demographic and not mature (male) audiences or anything. :roll:

Persona 3:FES
95% downloading

Still makin' my way through a crapload of games: Mortal Kombat, Mass Effect 2, ME3 MP, tooling around with Skyrim when I feel like it, Silent Hill.

Just finished Modern Warfare 3. That game should be called Hide Behind Cpt. Price. Fun though. Some really hilariously off the wall action sequences. And tight shooting of course. It was far too easy on Normal, but I didn't feel like replaying it on Hardened or Vet. Not now. Returning to Gamefly.

Legend of Grimrock. Saw a link to it on the Penny-Arcade page. Turns out it's a first person dungeon crawler game like Eye of the Beholder but with DirectX 9 graphics. Brought back a lot of memories of me playing EotB and Dungeon Hack.

Rhythm Heaven Fever. Because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir516vWvpJs

And Jagged Alliance 2 because my computer can't run stuff older than 1999.

Been trying to beat LA Noire so I can get it off my hard drive. On the Vice cases right now. Otherwise, been too busy to play many games recently. Story of my life.

Trying to muster up the willpower to play Skyward Sword; a game I borrowed from a friend months ago but have yet to even start. I think I might put it off again and just buy Xenoblade Chronicles tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod