What are ya playing?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by used44, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

You're a bad influence. Buy it. Persona is one of the best franchises ever.

2. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

MGS 2 still, I havent been on for ages though. I'm thinking of getting Sine Mora, anyone got any experience with it?

3. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

MGS2 is a whole other level of confusing. It's a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

4. Delorean88

Delorean88 Rookie

I remember when MGS2 came out and elementary school me was thinking "What in the hell is anybody in this damn game talking about? Genes? Like Tommy hilfiger?" I was also really pissed that the game went from playing as badass snake to raiden.... I hated Raiden so much, he's alright I guess though dear lord he turned super awesome in MGS4 (in my opinion at least).

Finished Mass Effect 2 Sunday, I really liked it though I don't know if I'd say it was better than the first but it wasn't worst. After seeing at the ME2 hate on GR I was confused on why there was hate. I don't know I just really enjoyed the story and the experience of both games. This series is one my list of best game series of all time, though getting the no one left behind achievement was a pain in the ass.

Returned ME2 and was deciding this whole week to either get Left for Dead 2 (cause of walking dead I wanted to kill zombies), Mafia 2, Space Marine, Dante's Inferno or Dead Space 2. Went with Dead Space so that I don't get tempted to spend money on RE4 HD (nothing wrong with RE4 I love it but I shouldn't spend money, should be saving it)

5. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I hate the MGS2 story. The Patriots thing was cool...but then the whole "Shadow Moses training program" was bullshit!

6. Sea-Change

Sea-Change Rookie

The thing about Raiden is that he's supposed to appeal to preteen girls. Y'know, since the whole series caters to that particular demographic and not mature (male) audiences or anything. :roll:

7. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

Persona 3:FES
    95% downloading

Still makin' my way through a crapload of games: Mortal Kombat, Mass Effect 2, ME3 MP, tooling around with Skyrim when I feel like it, Silent Hill.

8. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

HEY! You have to finish Silent Hill, then play Silent Hill2, then play Silent Hill 3, then we'll be BFF's.

9. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Well stop everything and play Persona once it's downloaded.

10. danielrbischoff

Devil May Cry HD Collection. Never played these before, only played a little bit of 4 and I kind of hated it.

11. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

Plugged 6 hours into Persona 3. Love the presentation, still bothers me when my squad mates do stupid stuff. Still in April.

12. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

Got the witcher 2 off steam last night, be playing that hopefully until Diablo 3.

13. Delorean88

Delorean88 Rookie

Waiting for Dead Space 2 to come in the mail.... I can't wait to s*** my pants

14. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Just finished Modern Warfare 3. That game should be called Hide Behind Cpt. Price. Fun though. Some really hilariously off the wall action sequences. And tight shooting of course. It was far too easy on Normal, but I didn't feel like replaying it on Hardened or Vet. Not now. Returning to Gamefly.

15. Noritama

Noritama Rookie

still playing Witcher one to kill time till diablo 3. :O So far I'm unimpressed.

16. cyberjim2000

cyberjim2000 Veteran

Legend of Grimrock. Saw a link to it on the Penny-Arcade page. Turns out it's a first person dungeon crawler game like Eye of the Beholder but with DirectX 9 graphics. Brought back a lot of memories of me playing EotB and Dungeon Hack.

Rhythm Heaven Fever. Because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir516vWvpJs

And Jagged Alliance 2 because my computer can't run stuff older than 1999.

17. NickKmet

NickKmet Regular

Been trying to beat LA Noire so I can get it off my hard drive. On the Vice cases right now. Otherwise, been too busy to play many games recently. Story of my life.

18. danielrbischoff

Welcome to the downhill slope... Don't trip or you'll fall off the cliff at the end Nick.

19. Sea-Change

Sea-Change Rookie

Trying to muster up the willpower to play Skyward Sword; a game I borrowed from a friend months ago but have yet to even start. I think I might put it off again and just buy Xenoblade Chronicles tomorrow.

20. danielrbischoff

Max Payne 2. Thanks Used. This game is fairly dated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.