What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing a Mount and Blade: Warband mod called "Mount and Musket". Got pretty good at it then joined a regiment full of Brits until I heard the developer is picking up the mod with the mod's creators and planned on selling an updated version as DLC.

Got a new gaming rig, so

Currently thru:
Portal 2 (8th chapter)
Skyrim (lvl 30)
Dirt 3 (halfway through)

These games I installed and played the intro's to make sure they worked so far. Havent really gotten into them yet though:
Crysis 2
AC: Brotherhood
Dead Island
Deus EX: Human Rev

Working on a max social links playthrough of P3P, just got past the Emperor and Empress, so not too far yet.

The worst part about trying to max social links is managing your personas to have one for every link you go to.

Battlefield 3 on the 360, lovin the updates that were just released this morning.

Gamertag: Daddio06 for anyone who wants to add me, just let me know you're from GR!

Green_Lantern said:
In the process of installing the Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion beta! Should be pretty sweet.
I'm really, really considering prepurchasing so that I can get in on that shit.

Dragon Age: Origins for me. Amazon is having a spring sale and had the ultimate pack (DA:O with all DLC and DA2 with the Black Emporium) for only ten bucks. Since I never picked up any of the DLC for my 360 copy, I couldn't pass up this deal. You can't even buy just Awakenings for ten bucks from Live.

Cool. I keep seeing MK Komplete for cheap. Can't decide if I want to grab it or wait for the Vita version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod