What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
intoTheRain said:
one more gripe though. oxygen being R1 = whoever decided that has brain damage.
I do have some issues with the controls but I'm one of those people who'll just suck it up and learn how to play the game without ever saying a word about it...

but yes, R1 for oxygen and wingsuit is stupid bull shit.

danielrbischoff said:
intoTheRain said:
one more gripe though. oxygen being R1 = whoever decided that has brain damage.
I do have some issues with the controls but I'm one of those people who'll just suck it up and learn how to play the game without ever saying a word about it...

but yes, R1 for oxygen and wingsuit is stupid bull s***.

I dont find the wingsuit bothersome personally. But for oxygen it works so poorly it should be patched.

But im addicted now. Gonna work on your scores tomorrow

Its a great game. Just has some issues but now id overlook them and probably take back previous bitching.

Im normally the same way about bitching about controls, usually anything. But again, R1 oxygen = broken.

i dont at all understand how points are calculated in SSX. I can have a flawless run top to bottom full tricky the whole time keeping the combo going and doing sick tricks no duplicates and end with a shit score. or i can have what feels like a shit run losing tricky a lot rewinding etc. and and up doubling the good run.

I DONT GET IT.

*pulls hair out*

i love this game but it provides me with frustration like no other.

I'm playing Final Fantasy X as well, and it's helluva lot better than I remember it being; despite the fact that Blitzball plays about as well as a game of checkers piss ant drunk and blindfolded.
Going to purchase FFVIII or FF Tactics on the PSN store next, since I haven't played either of those two yet.

Sea-Change said:
I'm playing Final Fantasy X as well, and it's helluva lot better than I remember it being; despite the fact that Blitzball plays about as well as a game of checkers piss ant drunk and blindfolded.

Hope you didn't try and go for the win in the storyline Blitzball match.
Catching a Jecht Shot? Cheating like a motherfucker is what it is, and I don't just mean the rolls.

10 hours in and I see the results of the grand plan against Sin with Seymour. They didn't declare him evil (yet) but I'm genre-savvy enough to know that I'll kill him sooner or later.

Is everyone really having that much trouble winning the Blitzball championship? I don't mean to be insensitive, but my brothers and I all won that game by about 5 points. The first time I won, I didn't even have the Jecht shot. In fact, with the Jecht shot, it should be almost impossible to lose. You're either shooting from way too far away, or you're being too zealous about Tidus driving the ball.

Aw I loved Blitzball. It'a all about nap shotting the keeper. Then even regular shots go in! I was addicted to that game more than FFX itself.

Just finished 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Good story and puzzles that doesn't use weird logic like most point and click adventure games. The story itself blew my mind.

Mass Effect: Infiltrator. Yeah, I'm that guy.

The controls are frustrating, but the skirmish-by-skirmish gameplay is good. And of course the setting/story.

De-Ting said:
Is everyone really having that much trouble winning the Blitzball championship? I don't mean to be insensitive, but my brothers and I all won that game by about 5 points. The first time I won, I didn't even have the Jecht shot. In fact, with the Jecht shot, it should be almost impossible to lose. You're either shooting from way too far away, or you're being too zealous about Tidus driving the ball.

More like the game's totally blamable for being a douche by not handing me the win on a solid gold platter against the strongest team in the world.

Started up Maximo vs Army of Zin and it's pretty rocking in the first level. Stomped my way through crushing everything to get beaten down to my boxers in the final battle of the level.

Just finished ME1, gotta say it's one of the most fun RPGs I've played in a long time (along with skyrim, that being said didn't play oblivion). I see what the big deal is about the ME series and I wish I entered the ME universe earlier. Played as a vanguard and had talia and wrex as my squad (SPOILER FOR ME1 I guess, well as a precaution I accidentally let wrex die in that dialogue and got pissed because wrex was one of my favs. Thank god I saved before hand). Player control was the main thing I didn't like, combat and movement felt very clunky at times but after playing the ME2 demo I realized they fixed it. One thing that bothered me were the big game changing decisions because I always put too much thought in the decision, I literately wasted 30 minutes when deciding to save or kill the Rachni. But at the same time I like that about ME because it truly feels like my decisions will not only alter the story of the game but future games as well.

Put ME in the mail and hopefully ME2 will be sent soon, I wanna beat 2 before Max Payne 3 and the new Ghost Recon release in may. Till then I'll be playing BF3 and Reach

Killer7, on the Alter Ego chapter and I know the boss battle will be awesome. Maxed out Dan and with the Demon Gun, I'm close to immortal.

Finally trying RE:ORC and getting into ME3 multiplayer due to the weekend mission. Right now I can say this has been a pretty depressing week for gaming.

Ninja Gaiden seems horrid, RE:ORC feels like a letdown and confusing sometimes, and I had to use Red Box for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133