What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game just got added into steam day or two ago, so it's not much of a coincidence.

I like it, maybe because it reminds me of many classic games I like and have played a lot as a child.

trine 2... wow?

i payed 60 dollars for the little big planets and 15 dollars for this masterpiece? something is wrong here.

this game is little big planet done right in a more enjoyable setting. makes me feel like i'm in a storybook.

Haven't played Trine 2, but I've played the first one and the only similarity between it and LBP is that they are both platformers...

Totally curious about Trine 2, but I have too much on my plate right now.

FIFA Soccer on the Vita is actually fun... and I usually hate soccer games.

TheJx4 said:
Haven't played Trine 2, but I've played the first one and the only similarity between it and LBP is that they are both platformers...

havent played the first one. all i know is with the second one if you claimed that you'd be admitting you're retarded

you pull levers, grapple over things, climb things, push blocks to the right spot to jump over walls, kill the odd thing, fight bosses.. it even has the same portal things as little big planet where you run past it and get your men back.. and the orbs for points you collect look identical to LBP as well.

only difference is it looks prettier, sounds prettier, and the story makes sense. and the controls are not as frustrating imo.

edit: just watched a trine trailer. how can you claim that's not like LBP? lol. it's the same thing with different skins. and a little more simplistic.

Homefront! It is sorta racist and incredibly hamfisted. Fun though! The gunplay is tight and satisfying. I'm just going to finish playing through it once (I think I'm on the last level) then trade it away.

I got my first physical copy of a Vita game: Hot Shots Golf. It's really quite fun. Perfect for playing in short moments. It's very challenging. I can see how the game is giving me done luck early in the game. The players I'm up against are putting up relatively poor scores, even when mine isn't great. So I'm finishing first. I'm sure that goes away soon.

The other Vita game I own is Super Stardust Delta. This morning I got up to #80 ranked globally in Impact mode, but I got bumped down to #90 as more people played today. It's really fun. Also challenging. I was having a lot of trouble at first losing my ship among all the crazy colors, but I'm getting better at it.

Also started FFT again.

I think I'm going to pick up Hot Shots once I'm done with reviews. Heard a lot of good things about it.

Landed Gold in Trick It and Gold in Race It on the SSX demo.

danielrbischoff said:
I think I'm going to pick up Hot Shots once I'm done with reviews. Heard a lot of good things about it.

Landed Gold in Trick It and Gold in Race It on the SSX demo.

ME TWO.

JUST made it in trick it, with a little over 12 mill.

Ico! Doing an LP with a friend, live, blind. It's amazing, but also, well, live, blind, puzzle game. Yeah. I sure do love ghostygirl, though.

My nephew keeps bringing his XBox over on the weekends, and that keeps making me go back to Redbox to rent UFC Undisputed 3.

Seriously, I'm not a big fan of fighting games. Especially ones that don't allow you to uppercut your opponents head off at the end of the match. But this one is seriously good.

Fun fighter through and through, career mode is enjoyable too. Frank "Cowboy" Leroy, running a 21-0 fight record.

I haven't tried any of the online, sadly, I haven't heard much positive about the online community either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master