What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only ever scared in games if there's a chance something can come from behind.

Fucking Resistance, and Resistance 2 even more so.

And I just beat Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Great goddamn game. I feel a little bad that it has taken me this long to play it.

I'll probably play more, unlock more secrets.

Longo, WHAT IS A MAN!?!

Playing Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII and various other PS2 games. I remembered I didn't liked Dirge of Cerberus at first. It certainly wasn't worth the 60 bucks that we paid for. Now that I've came back to it with a more objective eyes, it isn't as bad as I thought it was. Just average. Just alright.

Probably gong finish Persona 4 sooner or later. The problem with SMT games is that if you put it off for a long period of time, you have to relearn all the monsters' elemental weaknesses again.

I finally beat DX:HR this weekend. Game was great other than boss fights. The last two boss fights were a bit better though because I found I could use my hacking skills.

2nd to last one I was able to carry a turret I hacked all the way to the boss and let it kill him for me which was pretty cool and I'm not sure if they intended that since he wouldn't attack the turret just me.

Been playing RE:Revelations as well. Stuck on the comms officer part right now. His chanting is pretty damn creepy.

Oh also started a game of Limbo last night. I had gotten it in some indie bundle a while back and just haven't gotten to it till now because of my huge backlog of games.

Just letting the world know that I just ordered Nier off Amazon........

And also that I've been playing Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga, which is actually a really great RPG.

NOW I've beaten SotN.

The final boss was... weak. I just mashed attack and it died. Who'da guessed Dracula could be killed that way?

cyberjim2000 said:
Probably gong finish Persona 4 sooner or later. The problem with SMT games is that if you put it off for a long period of time, you have to relearn all the monsters' elemental weaknesses again.

True that, no way am I taking Strange Journey out of my DS before I'm done with it. The problem with this one is more of the whole "Gus and it's teleport frenzy shit" and that if I leave it alone, I would forget where to go to make progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master