What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From playing Earthbound with two other people joining me via Skype. Just thought it was cute.

OQL7P.jpg

Wrapped up Killer7 earlier today and it was amazing. One of the most original and strangest games I've ever played and the finale, magnificent.

Seriously amazing.

Sightless said:
Parts of Killer7 seriously freak me out. It is pretty great, though.

Chapter 4: Encounter the most for me. Everything about it and Pedro, outright brutal.
And Suzie oh Suzie, you so crazy with your head in the clouds, so far away from your body.

Mafia II.

In one day I got all the way to chapter 8. I really really like this game. Wow.

HK-47 said:
Sightless said:

Chapter 4: Encounter the most for me. Everything about it and Pedro, outright brutal.
And Suzie oh Suzie, you so crazy with your head in the clouds, so far away from your body.

Isn't that the part with Curtis? I swear, that guy is the most underrated villain in gaming history.
Anyway, I've been spending some time playing Operation: Raccoon City with a friend. Verdict: eh... :|

Going through the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. In Series release order. It's so amazingly reminiscent, I haven't played these games for years. And I've never completed the 3rd so it'll be a bonus when I get there! Trying to get dog tags as I go though, it can be a pain in the buttocks.

StudioTan said:
used44 said:
Mafia II.

In one day I got all the way to chapter 8. I really really like this game. Wow.

It's f***** up what they did to Henry, though. That s*** pissed me off.

Hey! That's not really a spoiler. But I did say I'm only on chapter 8 (9 now) so I'm unaware of any Henry action.

The story is great though.

Sorry about that. I was going to edit and color it white but you went so fast through the game in one day, I thought you would have finished already.

Oh I don't really care. You were vague enough not to give anything away.

I did go nuts on Sunday with all that playing, but since then I've only played for about an hour. Still love it though.

Sea-Change said:
HK-47 said:
Sightless said:

Isn't that the part with Curtis? I swear, that guy is the most underrated villain in gaming history.
Anyway, I've been spending some time playing Operation: Raccoon City with a friend. Verdict: eh... :|

That's the one! So memorable, just like the others.

Three hours in SRT OG Saga: Endless Frontier and I saw the first pettanko. Even the female villains are stacked.

Just finished up getting 100% in Katawa Shoujo and now just started up a max social links playthrough of Persona 3...

Yeah...I'm pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod