Trophies and Achievements are.....

Longo_2_guns said:
The only time I've gone out of my way was for Dead Rising, for some of the more fun achievements. Strike! was the best.

Strike was a pain in the ass.
The achievements I go for are the ones no one bothers to get. I like being unique.

I think I've kicked the habit, at least for a little while. I was wondering what to play about 2 hours ago and I just had no desire to get some trophies. So, I finally played some MGS 4!!

I think it's because of Noby Noby Boy and what Oscihedgehog said. Noby Noby Boy sucks so much since BOY doesn't respond to what I want him to do to get some trophies and like what Osci said, it's pointless to torture myself to get one stinking trophy, especially since it was a bronze. So thank you NNB and thank you Osci!

De-Ting said:
Also Lentium, I have a feeling I'm going to hate Resistance 2 after I finally get the 10k kills and lvl 30 co-op.

the lvl 30 co-op is pretty easy.....
the 10k kills though..... makes you go insane

Green_Lantern said:
I kinda am...Haven't gotten into the trophy craze...But I am kind of an achievement whore...I just like having a big gamerscore :)

That's me, 'specially since I don't have a PS3.

I love achievements. I'm not going to whore out and rent Avatar or Madden 2006 or anything, but the games that I do have and do enjoy are only made better and longer by some fun achievements.

I like Bretimus likening them to high scores. Very appropriate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle