Achievements

StudioTan said:
Oh! I beat Contra 3 during my first year of college. I have witnesses! Used to have a picture, but the camera is now at the bottom of the sea off the coast of Naples.

Then it didn't happen

used44 said:
Not as good as X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but pretty similar I guess

I was surprised that Origins was enjoyable, a good rental in my opinion.

Just beat Crash Bandicoot 3 which is a lot easier than Crash Bandicoot 1 (which I gave up because one of the levels pissed me off too much). I might try to get all the gems and stuff but I feel like Deus Ex will keep preoccupied. But even though it was a lot easier it was still tough at times trying to get gems and stuff, I feel like it's a bigger accomplishment beating a platformer than something like a shooter.

Anybody remember playing the 2 or 3 mission in Starcraft as the Terran where you have to defend from the Zerg for like 20 or 30 minutes? Without cheats I struggled so much trying to beat that when I was little.

1000/1000 in Mafia II! Now onto the DLC packs.

Fucking. Strangely. Good game.

I've completed GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Vice City Stories and GTA 4 100%. I couldn't do GTA: Liberty City Stories because my PS2 crapped out on me while I was playing it and I never picked another one up.

Also, font size 4, Longo? Really? The boards themselves has 'tiny' set at size 7. You must have eyes like a hawk, sir.

What's wrong with font size 4? You can always just quote people and see what they typed and stuff. It just makes it tinier than tiny.

maca2kx said:
Also, font size 4, Longo? Really? The boards themselves has 'tiny' set at size 7. You must have eyes like a hawk, sir.
Everyone make jokes about maca in tiny fonts so he won't be able to read them!

Longo_2_guns said:
What's wrong with font size 4? You can always just quote people and see what they typed and stuff. It just makes it tinier than tiny.

Pfft. Effort

De-Ting said:
maca2kx said:

I don't think I like that idea.

maca2kx said:
De-Ting said:
maca2kx said:

I don't think I like that idea.
:(
Darn, back to the drawing board...
:wink:

TF2: I killed people. WOO.

So it's not the thing I'm the most proud of, but I got achievements for things I didn't know I could do, and that I'm pretty sure I actually didn't do. A lot of the situations seem rather unlikely. My first time playing it, last night. God do I suck.

Sightless said:
TF2: I killed people. WOO.

So it's not the thing I'm the most proud of, but I got achievements for things I didn't know I could do, and that I'm pretty sure I actually didn't do. A lot of the situations seem rather unlikely. My first time playing it, last night. God do I suck.
Yeah, you have to be very serious about TF2 to be anything better than crappy at it. Also engineers and spies are very, very annoying.

Delorean88 said:
StudioTan said:
Oh! I beat Contra 3 during my first year of college. I have witnesses! Used to have a picture, but the camera is now at the bottom of the sea off the coast of Naples.

Then it didn't happen.

Yes, it did. I was taking pictures on a boat, drunk, and the camera just slipped out of my hands!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle