Oh so Smashy feeling

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by OnPlay, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnPlay

OnPlay Rookie

Hello Fellow Gamer,

I want to share my newest experience about playing a new and addicting mobile gaming app. It was a few weeks ago when me and my friends are flying to Hong Kong for a short break. I was in the airport ahead of time with my fellas. I got bored waiting for them and they message me that they got stuck in a traffic. I randomly scrolling something with my phone and suddenly clicked a pop-up ad that I never wish to do. It re-directed me to a cute mobile game app called Smashy Toys. I was a bit hesitant to play it since it looks like a game same with Crossy Roads. But I just tried it simply because of boredom I felt. I download it within 3 minutes only and that was fast. Maybe because the airport got a fast internet connection or my data is fast where I sat. Well, as I was playing the game, I didn't realize that my friend just arrived. I got hooked playing it, srsly. I was so into it and I didn't recognize that I'm playing an hour so. My friends also downloaded the game since its FREE. And the gameplay is so easy to follow. Oh well, my friends and I must check in for our flight and we don't want to missed it. Ciao! :D

2. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.