Weird dreams about games

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I had a dream last night that I was playing The Walking Dead: Season 1 by Tell Tale Games, showing my friends the game and telling them about the storyline.

Suddenly, I was playing as Lee Everett on a 16-bit JRPG style world map, before confronting a dragon on a mountain and battling him like Super Mario, having to jump on his head to win.

Have you had any weird game related dreams?

I have some cool and some really weird dreams where I seamlessly transition between playing a video game and being in a video game. Sadly, it usually involves doing something mundane or unremarkable in a game, instead of something really cool.

However, I did have one where I went on a serious killstreak while being in a game of CoD4. Just makes me want the development of virtual reality to pick up the pace.

When I was twelve years old, I was so excited about Diablo II coming out that I had a dream about it. Except, when I had a dream about it, it was again another 16 bit style game except... I was playing as Diablo in a volley ball game.

I think I had a nightmare where I dreamt I was in the scenario of Alien Isolation. But it wasn't that vivid so dont really remember. Apart from that? Nada.

I had a dream where I totally took home one of the GTA V strippers and shagged her brains out. When I woke up I thought "well that was interesting".

Hahaha, sleeptaking would be great for that, "Wha...GIVE ME A LONG THIN ONE!"

I dream about hentai loads...does that count GL?

Nice use of the word SHAG there Wicked!

Nice!

tumblr_n07exkruNA1rgqhzqo1_500.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle