(To Be Named RPG:) The Story

Braw was didn't know what to do. He was new to this city and doesn't know east and west (in more sense then one).
And yet, a Stingar, a creature he never seen before, appeared right before his eyes, claiming to know the way to go. What could this thing be? What could it want? And why does he looks familiar?

Never the less, the Yankee was in disguise and must play his role as a female guard so he would not be expose. His main objective is to get out of this city and for that, he must finish his job located in the town center.

"Huh... it's OK, I'm a big girl!" he lied through his teeth doing the best feminine voice he could despise his accent. "I can figure out my way... plus I'm a guard... or something... I make directions, it's part of my job...? i have a sword?"

But Affan insisted:
"Oh no no! Please, a lil' damsel in distress like you certainly needs my help! That is if you ARE a female guard and not a dirty Yankee pretending to be a woman in guards clothings because he killed one out of panic and had to change clothes in order to not get cought by guards. Riiiiggghhht?"

Braw swallowed his saliva.
"Uh... of course not! Tee hee!" He horribly giggled. "In fact... just to prove I'm REALLY a girl... *cough*and not a Yankee who killed one and stole her suit of armor *cough*... I will gladly accept your proposition!"

And so Braw, in disguise of a woman Gambled to yet another adventure... in drag.

"Alright, we better get going right away before the hell breaks lose everywhere"

Affan guided Braw to an nearby alley and opened a way to the sewers.

"Hurry up! This is the fastest way, trust me. Just jump right in I'll follow right behind you".

They both entered the sewers and started running towards the town center.
Until suddenly... Huge crash. Braw had chrashed into an wooden object, an pillar.

"You clumsy idiot! Look what you did!" Yelled Affan
"It's you who brought us here the first place. So the blame is on you. What the hell do you want from me!?" Answered Braw and totally lost his character.

Slowly the pillar started falling onto the ground and the roof would probably come along it.

"5 bottles of sake please!" *thump*
"What was....Oh shi-" Affan mumbled
The slam on the bar surface were clearly enough for the pillar and the floor of the pub Phoenix came tumbling down.

'I have no fucking idea where I'm going,' was the only thing that was going through Weyland's head. Right now, he needed to find Creedy, and the two guys would know where they were. Hopefully they would do something stupid and would make themselves obvious, because otherwise this would be hard.

By then, Weyland was already in the middle of the poorer district, so he hopped down from the roof and assumed his disguise. He put on his sunglasses, as long as no one could see his eyes no one would know that he was a Rowhn. And by now, news of a Rowhn Hunter helping the guard had probably spread around the city, and being one of 3 Rowhns in the whole place he would be thought to be the one immediately.

He lit up a cigarette and started walking through the streets. He needed information, but all of his usual contacts were probably out of the city by now or would be useless. Where do people go to tell everyone everything?

A pub. If any of those drunks knew anything, they'd be talking right away.

Weyland finished up his cigarette and walked down a little back alley to a pub he knew well. He got a table in the back corner and watched the people, looking for the guy who would most likely spill some information.

After, a few minutes of waiting the door swung open. Two people entered, but Weyland couldn't quite see their heads. It wasn't until they got to the counter that he could see them. Blond mohawk, and gray hair.

It was them. "5 bottles of sake please!" the gray one yelled, before slamming on the counter. 'This is going to be easy,' thought Weyland, 'they'll get drunk and I'll get an easy grab.' He got up out of his chair, but was shocked at several loud CRACK sounds, as the floor began to cave into the sewers below.

Braw was dizzy. As he started to regain conscience, he notice the jam he was in. He was in a mixture of debris of what's left of the bar standing above him and raw sewage and who knows where, his disguise fell off, he was now expose (or was he ever in disguise to begin with?) and he was surrounded by a bunch of bar people, some seemed quite dangerous, other very, very drunk. Everywhere he looked at, he was block by people he didn't recognized, everything else is a blur.

"Okay, let's think here about this for a second" thought Braw. "First: I'm stuck here in the sewers because of I wanted to follow the first thing I saw. Note to myself: Don't follow creatures hairier then you. Second: I'm lost and i can't find my hat... wait there it is! ok scratch number two... Third:a bar appeared the moment i expect it the least, when i'm not thirsty. And fourth: I have to find a plan to distract these people and maybe shoot them in the back. How about the old "Three headed monkey!" trick. Hey? hey? God Braw, yar such a genius!"

Braw opened his mouth.
"I can read your mind like a book, just so you know," said Matthias as he slowly stood up from a puddle of what appears to be green slime. "I know you're planning to shoot us in the back and the three headed monkey is the oldest trick in the book. Oh and you're not a genius, you're just retarded."

"Zounds!" Panicked in his mind the scared Yankee. "He's a mind reader! Whatever you do, don't think of your greatest fear oh... too late..."

"What puppies? With red spots? holding cheese? What the F*** are you thinking?" Exclaim Matthias.

Braw fell on his knees.
"Oh spirits of my ancestry!" He called out in tears with his arms in the air. "What did i do to deserve this? My most sacred thought has been put out and I just want out of here! Just give me a sign of what to do!"

Just then, the watery current that flown through the debris of the Phoenix bar carried out some items from the bar stool. A shotgun dropped on one of the Yankee's hand and a bottle of Sake on the other. Everyone stared deeply at Braw.

Almost as if on cue, the confusion in the dilapidated bar became even more chaotic, as guardsmen stormed the bars entrance, eying the sunken hole in the ground.

It’s good that a patrol was passing through when they heard a loud crash, or else the response would have taken hours, especially with the disappearance of senator Creedy being so high on the priority list. Around the edges they maneuvered quickly and carefully, like trained cockroaches on parade, each brandishing a mini-crossbow, with the sergeant brandishing a silver pistol. He stood in front of his men, his steel-toed boots slightly over the edge of the hole in the floor, looking at the disgusting scene below.

‘Heh’ he mused to himself. ‘This is almost too comical.’

For him it was a strange sight indeed. Some two dozen people, slightly bruised and bloodied, with debris strewn across the sewage pipes below, a mix of Dennese and out of towners alike now stuck in the muck of the sewer. He saw a Stingar, face down in the sewers, slick with the runny water on his fur and hiding in between two Dennese women. He saw a man with cracked sunglasses, probably a Rowhn, rubbing a small welt that began to grow on his head. In particular, he noticed three individuals, almost dead center of the hole. One, a ugly looking fellow on his knees, was brandishing a shotgun towards two others, a gray haired man and a guy with a Mohawk.

*BANG*

The sergeant fired his pistol down into the hole, between the three. Everyone then turned up to gander at the sight of some twenty crossbow pointing guards.

“Ok, everyone. No one move.â€

'Not good,' thought Weyland as he tried to get his heal ability to work on his aching head. Finally it managed to work and the lump subsided.

The guards above were chatting on as they went through protocal, so Weyland took this time to repair his broken glasses. He ran his hand over the cracks and they closed up and went away. "Good as new," he muttered to himself.

Now came the bigger problem, the guards. If they take everyone in, they'll likely have to do a background check on him. If they did this, they'll learn he isn't a Hunter and lock him up for lying to them. If that happens, even if they find Creedy he'd never talk to him. No, he can't go in. But how could he escape.

He could jump back into the sewers. Yeah, but the second he starts to move he'll be shot down. How could he get out?

The answer came from above, as a small piece of falling debris fell down onto the ground. 'That's it!' he thought, 'a barrier! I could cover the whole hole with a barrier, and then they wouldn't be able to hit us.'

He focused, watching small debris fall through the hole still. Finally, one of them bounced up in mid-air, as if it has hit the ground. It was set.

The captain of the guard was still talking. "If you resist, I have authority to shoot you on sight, so no funny business." Weyland jumped up right when he finished saying that, and one of the guards fired a bolt at him. As soon as it reached the area where the ground once was, it stopped and harmlessly rolled away. Now was their chance.

"EVERYONE, RUN NOW!" Weyland shouted.

"EVERYONE, RUN NOW!" Shouted someone.

The guards aimed their bolts in the crowd, and began firing madly, hitting people in the legs and arms to subdue them. The captain fired his pistol into the air, as if to calm down the confusion that has occurred. He then pointed it to the man who attempted to intice a riot, aiming it squarely at his chest.

"Don't fucking move, or I shoot." He said angirly. Looking down, he saw about eight people wounded with crossbow bolts wedged into their limbs.

"I warned you all, didn't I. No were gonna have a mess on our hands." He said. He motioned for some of his men to pick up the wounded, while he kept his sights on the sunglasses wearing man.

"Now, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." He rasped, his gun aimed at Waylands chest.

Hehe, remember Longo, link is the DM, he can still choose wither the plan succeed or fail. But i Agree with longo here, we should put up a fight before we inevitably get arrested. :wink:
Braw tried his best to understand the signs giving to him: a Shot gun and a bottle of Sake. He contemplate the bottle and felt a strong urge to drink it but after looking inside the bottle filled with transparent like liquid, he wrongfully concluded he was holding a bottle of water. He then looked at the shotgun, it was old and loaded with hunting shells. Was this a sign that a gun will be needed.
After waving it around, the people at his sides stepped back when the shotgun was pointed at them. The Yankee realized the table was turned and he was at an upper hand. But should he shoot them and make them enemies or share the bottle of, what he thought, water and make new friends? He then had a thought of a little of option 2 then option 1.

Matthias, the gray haired one pointed out something before being interrupted by Braw.
"I can still read your..."
"Yeah! i know my thought! I ain't a "Forget person" know what i mean?"
"And don't be dumb!" Said Rakon as he took a fighting stance. "We're quicker then you think! So why don't you put your gun down, throw me the bottle..."
Matthias coughed.
"Sorry, i meant throw US the bottle and maybe you can stay alive and..."

But just then, a gun shot ended their argument. All three of them looked up. The only way up was surrounded by more guards then the Yankee could count armed with crossbow all pointed at every living beings in the hole. Among them, a very well respected superior holding a still smoked pistol.

"That fellow thar..." Muttered Braw.
He slipped out a picture from his pocket. A picture that matched the face of the captain. Braw then recalled his job given to him:
"This man here is a danger to my boss's business. He's the one that started this lock down mess. After you wast him, then we can talk how to get you out of here."
So luck was on his side after all. The very thing that holds him from the exit out of this town is right above him! And Braw was holding a shotgun! That was the sign!

Out of nowhere, a man with some cool looking shades jumped upward and shouted:
"EVERYONE, RUN NOW!"

For whatever reason, a rain of bolts fell down in the hole. Hitting the drunkards and the innocent men who were still reconciling from the fall. Braw then acted on instinct, he aimed his shotgun on the captain but that's when he realized a flaw: He was holding the gun with his RIGHT-hand, the mechanical one, his index couldn't fit in the trigger. On top of that, one of the bolt hit his hand, the shotgun flew deeper in the sewers.

The switched the bottle to his other hand and triggered his graduation six shooter to fire with his left hand. But before he could take it out of his gun holder, another shot was herd and the shooting stopped.

"Don't f****** move, or I shoot." Said furiously the Yankee's target. "I warned you all, didn't I. Now were gonna have a mess on our hands."
The patrol men slowly climbed down to helped the wounded. The sergeant then change his aimed to the fail man with a failed plan who started the uproar.
"Now, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

Braw grunge his teeth. He looked at Matthias and thought the hardest he could:
"Hey! Hey! Buddy! Look at me!"

Matthias turned to him, Braw continued his thought.
"Look here, Pardner, i don't know if you can answer me back or not but listen. I have here your bottle of water. I'ma going to throw this to that man up there with a gun. Then i want you to use that shotgun at your feet and shoot him! Ok ready?"

Matthias waved his hands the hardest he could to signal Braw not to do it. But the dirty Yankee, being an idiot he is, didn't bother to look at him.

After re-reading the previous post, I thought my current situation was worse than it actually was. Never mind what I said, I can work off of this.

The barrier broke. Too many bolts, too hard to keep track of them all. The barrier was too spread out to stop them all. And now the captain was aiming a gun straight at Weyland.

To make matters worse, all Weyland could think is 'I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.'

"Now, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." the captain commanded.

"Because..." Weyland stammered, trying to think of something to work off of. He could probably disconnect the hammer of his gun. No, he couldn't. Something that precise could only be done up close. He is close enough to jump and hit him with his knee, maybe knocking him unconcious. No, then the other guards would just kill him.

He slipped a finger into his pocket, trying to find something use. All that he had was his cigarettes and a piece of fabric.

Wait, hold on a minute. The armband. The one giving him the authority of the guard. That's his ticket.

"Because doing so would be and act of treason," Weyland managed, trying to sound as cool and not scared as possible.

The captain looked at him confused. Weyland pulled the armband out of his pocket. "I was deputized earlier in an attempt to help track down and arrest two men who may have been connected in the kidnapping of Senator Creedy who attempted an assault on the senate building." Weyland talked as fast as he could, which would keep the captain from reacting in time. It was working, as the captain barely managed a word before Weyland continued again.

"The two men I was issued to find and capture are no other than those two men there," pointing to the gray haired man and the blond mohawk, "both of which posses powerful magic. Due to this knowledge, I issued a command for everyone in the vicinity to run, because being by these men was a greater risk than arrows to the limbs. My assignment was given to me by Commander Alberts, your superior officer. Now, he seemed pretty enthusiastic about me doing this, so he's going to wonder why I was shot down in cold blood."

The captain seemed a little shocked, maybe even confused, but Weyland wasn't paying attention to that. He was staring intently on the pistol still pointed at him. He needed a final blow in his story.

"And now there are over a dozen witnesses who would testify against you. So go ahead, take your shot."

And with this, Weyland spread his arms out, accentuating the massive target he now had on his chest, almost as if he was taunting the captain.

All the while, all he could think was, 'Oh god please don't take the shot.'

Matthias was in shock. He didn't realise himself and Rakon were being hunted down. And by someone this elite?
...Actually he realised he was chuffed about it, and gave out a little smirk.

He then looked back at Braw, who just threw the bottle of water at the captain! "Do it now, mate!" he shouted, and then immediately ducking for cover.

...A silent pause echoed across the pile of rubble as the captain caught the bottle of water. "Thanks for the refreshment, but another prank like this and I shoot you between the eyes, you hear?!" The captain ordered.
After considering what the man in the sunglasses had just said, the captain came to a decision, "Arrest the two culprits! And the idiot, with his hairy friend!"

Matthias and Rakon, helpless to do anything held up their hands in surrender. Braw came to his feet, "you idiot, why didn't yar do as I...thought?!"
Half the guards on top jumped down, one of them quickly scuffled to the shotgun, and took it away. Matthias and Rakon accepted the arrest, and were taken away. Braw was also arrested, as he kept shouting and making a raucus! Affan didnt say anything when the guards took him down for arrest.

The captain walked up to the man in the sunglasses, "I still dont know whether to trust you...but good work I guess. Come with me, we both need to report this to the Commander."

After the pub incident, Matthias ended up on his own in a rundown, prison cell. 'Sigh...what a mess', he thought, 'all I wanted to do was help them'.
Matthias paused in thought, as he looked up at the water-stained walls of his prison cell. There was dim light coming from the small window with iron bars to prevent any form of escape, and it was extremely quiet. Matthias tried to conjure up electricity in his hand, but he couldn't, 'there must be an anti-magic barrier', he thought to himself.

'I wonder what Braw's mission was?' Matthias pondered as he remembered Braw taking a picture out of the Captain Guard at the arrest scene.

Matthias then laid back on his smaller than average single bed, and rested his head on the rust-stained pillow. 'Sigh...gotta think of an escape pretty soon'...Matthias closed his eyes, and started to snooze..'what a day'...

"Heh, like locks have ever stopped me" Affan smiled. "It's probably best to wait till night before I make my move." The prison were familiar place to Affan. Countless times he had helped people escape there for a little benefit.

Night came. Affan easily picked the lock open and headed to confiscated possessions room. He quickly spotted the yankees gun he had been searching for ages.

"Fuck! It's an duplicate! That yankee must know the locat... heey" Affan noticed a small print on the handle. "Creedy Corporate"

"Hmm Creedy. Why that name sounds so familiar. Oh yes, the Senator!"
"Too bad his missing. But those other guys were searching for him. They must know more of his location. *sigh* I guess I have to free them too" noticed Affan sadly.

"But not tonight. They make too much hassle. Especially that clumsy Yankee. I have to plan it out a bit."

Affan sneaked back to his cell and began to plan out the great prison break.

Sorry I'm late on this, I honestly couldn't think of anything

Rakon sat alone in his prison cell on the cold, dirty floor. He wasn't nervous or scared or anything of the sort. Rather, he was sitting crossed legged on the floor in deep meditation. He knew his focus would have to be immensely high for his plan. But he wasn't able to use his powers yet, he would wait until he was outside.

As Matthias was sitting in his room, he was picking something up with his mind-reading abilities. "How the..." he whispered to himself, not knowing why his psychic powers were working, but not his magic. The message was faint, but grew louder everytime it was repeated. He eventually could make out the message: "Blame me for everything, I have a plan." Is what the message kept saying. Matthias stood up, looked around to see who could have been relaying this message to him. After giving up looking in the darkness, Matthias eventually lay back down on his bed. He then realized the message was coming from Rakon. Rakon was telling him to blame everything on him in order to get out.

Although in deep meditation, Rakon was still very aware of his surroundings. He heard something dash through the hallways of the prison with great speed, running all over the place. He thought that it could have been the small fuzzball that was arrested with him. "Why doesn't he just break everyone out" he thought to himself. "Either way, that furball can make this plan work much better than I had planned."

Rakon then resumed to empty his mind, focusing on what would test his powers to the limit.

Braw's Blindfold was removed.
He found himself in arm lock by two guards who threw him on the floor. The yankee looked up and from feet to head, he met face-to-boot with the jailer. A bald man with yellow bucked teeth who didn't smell the best in the room.

"You stink more the me... that's a first!" Said the jailer. " Herd you tried to dowse the captain in sake, you're the brave one, i'll give you that! We got a nice cell made for a brave Yankee like you, all by yourself it is, yes."
He then pointed to an ugly door.
"That hole over there is called the drown hole. You'll see why it got baptized this name. Especially when the rain will come tonight!"
The ugly jailer laughed like an old horse, snort and all. But he notice something else:
"Why, your mouth is gagged! here let me take it out."

The two guards nodded and waved their hands as fast as they could but too late, the Yankee's mouth was free to speak:
"IF I GET MY HAND ON YOU, YAR MAMA WOULD WISH YOU WERE A PIG WHEN SHE SEES YOU ALL CHOPPED UP AND MAKES YOU INTO STEW AND..."
The rope was quickly put back in it's rightfully position. One of the guards then said:
"Yeah, he's been like that ever since we put our hands on him."

"My, we got a feisty one here! "The jailer laughed. "Oh, he'll love his hole all right! take him to the hole boys!"
The jailer opened up the cell door. The room looked very dark, muddy and wet.
"Oh here, almost forgot!" Remarked the jailer. "Let me take your guns and... What's this! Oh a collector!"
As soon as Brawl's dearest uncle's gun was removed from it's gun holster, the Yankee wiggled around like a fish and grunted angrily.
"Ah? Valuable to you i see? good, good, more reason for you to behave, cause i think i can melt this into a spit bowl, ha!"

Braw's mouth gagged was finally removed. But before he could open his mouth, he was hurled like a rock on the muddy floor of his cell. His hat was put in the lot afterward.

"Give me back my uncle's gu..."
The door slammed before he could finish his sentence.

After yelling at the door and hurting his throat, after kicking the door and hurting his toes, punching the door and bruising his normal hand, after ramming his head and giving himself a headache, Braw decided to sit down on the bench and think of a plan. He then decide to do some classic moves:
"Hey, i'm starving give me some food!"

But no one came. Braw changed plan five minute later:
"Hey, there's a plagued rat in here! Send a guard here and kill it!"

But still,only silence answered the Yankee.
"Ohh... i think i'm sick... I have like exploding bladder... Could i use the lil'boy's room?"

Finally his cell door opened. But the jailer came out, holding a water hose. As Braw tried to find cover in the corners, he was drench in soapy water.
"Hope this gets the bad smell from you, Yankee" mocked the Jailer. "Oh i guess not, Ah!"
The door bluntly closed again with the echoes of the ugly jailer's horse laugh. This time, the wooden door seemed less probable to open.

"And i just got my hair washed too..." Mumbled Braw as he put back his hat on.
After contemplating one more time his room, he notice a small cellar giving view to the outside street between the wall and the ceiling. It was very small and only Braw's face could fit in the window before being blocked by the metal bars. From his cell, the Yankee could see the pavement street and a deserted street.

He sat down after running out of options of escaping and secretly open a small cavity in his metallic palm of his right hand after looking right and left. Inside was a small satchel of tobacco and a small cigarette wrapper. The Yankee, rolled all of it up into a small joint and pointed his mechanical pinky finger at the end. Only sparks came out of it however, despise his thumb scratching it up down.
"Come on here!" He complain. " You darn stupid wet lighter! If i ever get my hands on my gun, i'll swear to my ancestors, I'll shoot that jailer right in the kisser! Drenching me and my lighter why i outta..."
Just then, he remembered something. He unscrewed the top part of his index finger and pulled his thumb backward. His hand became a small camping torch!

Braw gasped of joy as he lite on his homemade cigarette. After puffing a few smoke rings, he had weird thoughts in his head:
"Wait... I'm getting something... what's the name of this moment again... oh right! An Idea! Let's... about this torch... And the lock of the door... Hum... I'm getting thar... just a little some thing... ahh... Nope, i lost it! Can't think of anything now!"

On the further side down the hall, Matthias, in his cell, rubbed his nose furiously after picking up Braw's thought. He was somehow in tune with his head, hopping to know more about the picture he had.
"Just use that torch to melt the lock you imbecile!" he said to himself.

Night fell, The Yankee looked lied down on the bench with a broken chain and looked out the cell window. "Hey it looks like rain!" He said out loud.
That's when Braw jumped up. The rain water was coming down from the street and through the bars. He banged on his cell door as hard he could.
"Hey! Water's pouring down over here! Get me out!"
But his only answer were the laughter of the jailer.

Braw's cell was about to be filled with water and he will drown unless he does something.

As Weyland walked back with the captain, the two of them exchanged apologies. "I'm sorry I told them to run." "I'm sorry I almost shot you." "I'm sorry I insulted you." "I'm sorry I blew your cover." etc.

Finally, right before they entered the Commanders office, the captain stopped Weyland. "If the Commander knew I had unarmed civilians shot, no matter the circumstance, I could get a serious dock in my pay. So if he asks, we'll say they had knifes and were charging us, you know, to cover both our backs."

Weyland nodded in agreement. He wasn't about to make enemies with this man. They opened the door to the Commander's office, and inside sat Commander Alberts himself. "Ah, Sergeant William. Pleasure to see you. And if it isn't the Rowhn from earlier! What can I do for you gentlemen?" Sergeant William explained the situation in detail, altering the part where Weyland told them to run, and then finished by asking, "Did you ask this man to seek and capture the two criminals who attacked the Central Plaza?" Commander Alberts nodded, stating, "Yes, and capture them he did. Well done, boy! Have you ever considered joining our detective branch? We've had a couple of openings..."

"Actually sir," Weyland interrupted, as he had no true intention to join the guard, "I must give all credit of their capture to Sergeant William. Had he not gotten there when he did they would have likely escaped, as I was in no condition to catch them."

"In that case, I shall see that William gets a pay raise, and I shall put him forward in recommendation for a promotion. Now, about joining the guard..."

Commander Alberts continued to talk for a few hours, and then finally Weyland and Sergeant William exited the room. "I'm sorry about him," William said, smiling, "recruitment rates have been down. And thank you for telling him that it was me who captured them," he suddenly became very serious, "what do you want."

"I want access to the prison where they took those criminals, and I want guards stationed in the closest sewers starting immediately and ending next week."

"Done. The prison is in the southwest district, tell them I sent you and you should be fine. The guards will be positioned this afternoon. Now, Mr. Weyland, I bid you farewell. Stay out of trouble." And with that, Sergeant William went off, and Weyland left for the prison.

The jails here were often called "Open Door", because the fact that many of the cells are outdated and many of the jailers are drunk makes jailbreaks a somewhat common occurrence. This is partly what lead to the guards "shoot first" policy.

Weyland entered the jail, and when he told the jailer that William sent him, he happily offered to show Weyland around. Weyland walked into the block of cells they were in. Individually, he walked up to each window and looked inside. Inside the first room was the Gray haired man, fast asleep on his cot. Weyland studied him, his height, his body size, his face, everything about him until he felt he could notice him easily. He did this for man with the blond mohawk as well, who also appeared to be asleep, or possibly meditating.

Weyland then began to walk out of the jail, when the jailer grabbed his arm and pulled him aside, saying, "Watch this." He took Weyland to an isolated room at the end of a hall, and inside was the Yankee, who was desperately trying to block large amounts of water from coming in from the window. Weyland looked more closely through the tiny slide window in the door and noticed that water had pooled up to about ankle height inside the cell. The guard chuckled and whispered, "there are a bunch of small drains about 6 feet up. This way they think that they're drowning and give up all everything they know in exchange for being let out, but they were never in any real danger. It's hilarious." The guard chuckled again and closed the slide window on the door.

Weyland left the jail and walked home in the rain. Tomorrow, he would wait outside for the inevitable breakout. If it didn't happen then, he would wait until it did. These men know where to find Creedy, and Weyland needed to make them talk.

Matthias woke up from yet another nap. He fluttered his eyes as he was getting used to the light from the window, shining into his eyes. He took a gander outside, 'wow, it's raining pretty hard', he thought.
..."Wait...rain....SHIT!"
Matthias leaped to the bars of his cell, he looked towards the end of the hall to see the the wooden door. It was hard to tell whether water was gathering up inside, but it probably was. Braw was in trouble!

Matthias attempted to conjure electricity again, but stuck his arm outside of his cell through the bars. It was no use, the anti-magic barrier must be covering the whole jail. "BRAW!" He shouted. "BRAAAAAW!"
It was no use, there was no answer.

Just then the jailer came running, he stopped at Matthias' cell and whacked the cell bars with his nightstick, "Keep it down, assface!"
Matthias backed off from the bars, and stared into the jailer's eyes.
"Those eyes make me shiver"...Matthias read from his mind. The jailer then wondered down the hall to Braw's cell.

Just then the jailer stopped...unwillingly. The jailer started to struggle, and he grabbed his neck. He began to lift up from the ground.
'It's Rakon!" Matthias thought, 'he must be using his psychic ability!'
Matthias remembering the event outside the city gates, imagined Rakon to have his hand up and focusing heavily, like he did before.
The choking guard started to float towards the wall on Matthias' side. 'So Rakon must be in that cell'.

"Gr-Gra-Get...off...me!" struggled the jailer, as his eyes were wide open from the scarce of his situation. The jailer was up against Rakon's cell door. Rakon looked around to spot the keys in the jailer's rear pocket, "Yoink...thank's horseface", said Rakon tauntingly as he grabbed the keys. Rakon was now strangling the jailer manually using his hands. He then threw him on the floor vigorously, and quickly opened his cell door with the keys.

...Rakon was out of his cell. Standing above the jailer, who was on the floor caressing his neck and was in much discomfort.

"Oh it's raining" said Affan while few rain drops started dripping from the cells corners.

"Now it' the perfect time for escape. Those sugar-ass guards won't follow us to the rain"

*click* and the lock opened easily again.

"I'll go free those mysterious guys first, then lastly the Yankee. Just for safe"

Affan turned the last corner and he arrived the section where were the other ones cells.

"Gr-Gra-Get...off...me!" Yelled the guard, while Rakon were struggling him. Rakon managed to get the keys and free himself.

"Oh no... no no no! Don't kill him!" Affan yelled. "If he dies we'll have all the towns law enforces after us. He also come in handy."

Affan freed Matthias too and asked "Do any of you know where's the Yankee?"

"Yeah, he's in the cell right beside me, come on!"

Matthias and Affan headed towards the Yankee's cell. With the keys in hand, Matthias opened Braw's cell door open. Both he and Affan were hit with water. Matthias didn't flinch, as the water was only about waist height. Affan however, was thrown toward the back wall by the current.

When the water spread through the hallway, the Yankee appeared, lying on top of the small Stinger, who was desperately trying to climb out from underneath the drunk.

"Get offa me!" shouted Affan, as Braw was slow to get up.

Matthias turned around to find that Rakon was no longer standing beside him. He investigated the area a little bit, to find Rakon back inside his cell, resuming his meditative pose.

"What are you doing?" cried Matthias, "We gotta get out of here! Now quick, let's go!"

Rakon lifted his head and opened his eyes, breaking out of his meditative pose.

"No." He said calmly. "You guys get out of here. That was a plan to get you guys out. I'll take care of myself."

"Well, why aren't you coming with us?" asked Matthias.

"If I come, there's no way we'll get out in time, we need a distraction." said Rakon, getting up towards Matthias. "Leave now, I'll handle this."

Rakon looked deep into Matthias' eyes, wanting his trust. Matthias reluctantly nodded, and left Rakon's cell. "C'mon you idiots!" cried Matthias to his two companions. "We gotta get out now!"

As his two companions were slow to get up, Matthias turned back toward Rakon and asked "Why did you say to blame you?"

"Huh?"Rakon replied, as he sat back down to resume his meditation.

"Why did you tell me to blame you for everything, earlier on?"

"That was only if they were going to execute you. Now that you're free, they'll only kill me. Now go."

With those final words, Rakon lifted his hand in the air. Matthias flew from out of Rakon's cell and hit the wall behind him. Rakon's cell door then immediately shut.

Matthias got up and started to slam on the door. "Rakon! No! Don't do it!" he cried. But as he was slamming on the door, the two other prisoners were already standing, beckoning Matthias. "C'mon fella, we gotta scram!" called out the human one. Matthias looked towards Rakon's cell door one more time, then ran to catch up with his fellow escapees.

"I gotta admit, " Said Braw as the party was running up the stairs", that Man have guts, i'll give you that."
The Yankee then was puzzled and scratch his head.
"I have that feelin' like i forgot somethin'..." He then wondered.

"Well yeah, how we gonna get out without our weapons!" Remarked Affen.
"Our weapons...? Darn it! My guns!"

Braw stopped and turn around towards the confiscated possessions room, pulling Affen and Matthias. As they arrive in front of the room, Affen took out his key tools.
"I'll open this in no time just step back and I'll..."
The bull headed Yankee didn't listen. He pull his legged back and kicked the door... in vain. Braw jumped around on one leg holding his toes and agonizing in pain.

"...swing this open and no one gets hurt." Finished the Stingar.

After the door successfully opened, all of the prisoners possessions were safely organize by cell number and up for the taking. But Braw didn't care for all the valuable items, he took his backpack, orange cape front, gun holster and finally his graduation six shooter and riffle.
"Hey." He then exclaim. "Where my uncle's gun?"
"Oh it's right over there!" Pointed Affen who just realized he just shown he touched it before. As Affen was sweating, Braw looked back at him and said:
"Hey thanks, Pardner! Wow! how did'ya know it was there? You got one heck of a sight there."
The Yankee's stupidity was once again proven to everyone.

As Braw loaded back his six shooters, he noticed Matthias's sadden Face.
"Hey what's wrong kid?" He asked him.
"What? Oh nothing" Answered the Psyche. "Just worried now, about Rakon."
Braw knew what he was thinking.
"Listen kid, that friend of yours back then, he knows what he's doing. Believe me when I say this but you're young.I see lots of dead men's faces before they die, his ain't one of them. We have to trust him, that's way i pulled you back then."
But that didn't reassure Matthias. Braw sighed and then added:
"OK let's do this. First what's your name? Matthias? Good, now i want you to listen to me real good cause i ain't going to say it twice. For thanking me from drowning back then, I'll make it up to ya and make sure your friend will get rescued when we're safe here first. You have my word."

Affen laughed: "Yeah right! A Yankee giving his word, now i saw everything!"
But Braw, after twirling his six shooters and put them back in his holster, stood up straight and put his left hand on his heart. He lost his goofy face and looked very serious.

"I, Brawls with fire of the Steel Mesas tribe, member of the sixth nation, do solemnly swear upon my name, ancestors and pride that i will make sure your friend Rakon will be safe and sound."

For on second, Braw didn't appeared dumb or ugly, but proud and respectful. Matthias stared at the Yankee's eyes for over a minute and finally admitted:
"I believe you."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod