GameRevolution's Podcast Beta

Oooh, wow.
I have to apologize up front for this one. I have no idea why I'm echoing through the news section of the podcast.... and into the mailbag section. Fuck. Sorry guys.... I'll try to fix it and reupload if I can.

It would also be cool if you guys had music constantly playing in the background. It makes things less tense and easier to listen to.

De-Ting said:
It would also be cool if you guys had music constantly playing in the background. It makes things less tense and easier to listen to.
I'll take that under advisement... I think that could get a little messy to listen to but we could figure something out.
I was listening to a podcast that had the "new releases" section of the podcast with the wii shop channel music going on behind it.

Music playing throughout? No! Bad idea. Maybe for a certain segment, but not through the whole show.

I just listened to Episode 0

I just listened to Episode 0 of the new pod cast. Sorry I was late to the party.

Re: I just listened to Episode 0

tinymhg said:
I just listened to Episode 0 of the new pod cast. Sorry I was late to the party.
The first post in the forums.... I can't imagine where you'll take it from here tiny.

Re: I just listened to Episode 0

danielrbischoff said:
tinymhg said:
The first post in the forums.... I can't imagine where you'll take it from here tiny.
I was going to say the same thing.

Post 2

Don’t be mean to me I have sensitive little feelers. Or should I say this is my first time, please be gentile. I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into do I? Give me time and I’ll learn. Then maybe I’ll straighten out some people and help pry a few heads out of a few buts.

Just listened to Pod cast beta part 2. Daniel did the echo on purpose because he likes the sound of his own voice. To bad you don’t have a sound studio to record in so there wouldn’t be back ground noise. That way you might be able to keep Jessica interested enough to keep up with the conversation. :D

:) It was partly due to her looking at the story she was about to talk to. So taking a break this week, and then coming back first week of September with the full blown production. Does anyone want to create an intro or an outro so I don't have to say "you're listening to the GameRevolution" podcast. We'll give you credit in every show note.

Re: Post 2

tinymhg said:
Don’t be mean to me I have sensitive little feelers. Or should I say this is my first time, please be gentile. I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into do I? Give me time and I’ll learn.
Sorry babe, we're going in rough and we're going in hard.

So you like video games, huh? Well I hate to break it to you, but your taste in video games is shit compared with mine. I am like Shakespeare himself and you are little more than swine. Compare your tastes to mine and then kill yourself!

Oh baby, was that as good for you as it was for me?

Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
Don’t be mean to me I have sensitive little feelers. Or should I say this is my first time, please be gentile. I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into do I? Give me time and I’ll learn.

So you like video games, huh? Well I hate to break it to you, but your taste in video games is shit compared with mine. I am like Shakespeare himself and you are little more than swine. Compare your tastes to mine and then kill yourself!

I expected no less from someone who requires a double phallic symbol as a user name. What are we tiring to over compensate for?

Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:

So that's what forum love looks like. Sign. Me. Up.

Longo_2_guns said:

No daverabbit that’s not forum love. It's the ravings of a lunatic, who has issues with his own virility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle