Podcast Theme Song Poll - (sudden death) -> Vote Now!

Pick the best Podcast theme song

• Six No Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Fives for Everyone

• Tooth Extraction for Fun and Profit

• GR Podcast Theme

• Go Go Gadget Democracy

• Game Revolution Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
StalfrosCC said:
^Who the f*** are you?

Also- why isn't Blake's band doing a song?

I thought it would be unfair, since I work in the compound and all, and I wanted to hear what you guys came up with. Sophisticated as our country funk is, I don't think it's the right tone for the podcast. You'll probably be hearing some of my music on it sooner or later though.

Oh my god you care so much about this contest it's crazy. You really seem to care for game-revolution's well being, I respect that alot man.

Tell you what, once I've won the contest (my victory is assured now that I have four unjust votes) I want you to get the prize. Yes, I want game-revolution to send the big box of games to you, Longo_2_guns. Anyways, not only are you much more deserving then me to get it, you also are "mr multiconsole" all I have is a wii so, I guess I couldn't play most of the games anyways. Blake or Joe or whichever mod is reading this, please take note.

petrucci said:
I want you to get the prize. Yes, I want game-revolution to send the big box of games to you, Longo_2_guns.
No. I've already got one, you see.
08-chuckling.jpg

I told him I already got one. :lol:

Anyhow.... I listened to all the songs.

Are we for serious? I downloaded all of them to my harddrive and now I think I need to wipe the whole thing.

petrucci- since you are the only "creator" of one of these songs you are the only person I can really subjugate.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you born without ears?

petrucci said:
"GR Podcast Theme" sounds most suitable I find. The tooth removal one is pretty good, but it doesn't really sound like a video game podcast song. As for "Game Revolution Song", lol I made that thing in 10 minutes and it's pretty crappy -_-

StalfrosCC said:
Anyhow.... I listened to all the songs.

Are we for serious? I downloaded all of them to my harddrive and now I think I need to wipe the whole thing.

petrucci- since you are the only "creator" of one of these songs you are the only person I can really subjugate.

What the f*** is wrong with you? Were you born without ears?

Oh geez, looking at your blog I can see why you wouldn't get my song.

I didn't think it was but you are proving me wrong.

lol I feel bad for bringing all this crap to GR. I dunno if the forums are usually like this, but whatever.

btw im a huge dildo.

I thought they GR turned off registration for the duration of the vote. Maybe not. If they did, then TeamLiquid had nothing to do with it and the argument earlier in this thread is pointless. If not, eh, whatever. I wasn't about to cause the benheck folks more trouble and even more of a headache to ask them to register or something. I'm hoping it was a fair vote. And even if it wasn't, I don't think petrucci should be taking any of the blame.

Though, apparently - and you didn't hear this from me - apparently he's a huge dildo.

:p

Ballard said:
I thought they GR turned off registration for the duration of the vote. Maybe not. If they did, then TeamLiquid had nothing to do with it and the argument earlier in this thread is pointless.
I just thought it was might be a coincidence to have people register today with names I recognized from the TL forums and stuff like "tlwarrior" and "pwntruccipwns".

Last I read, on their forums, was that they weren't getting their confirmation emails or something and couldn't entirely complete registration. Then again, that was in the afternoon yesterday. I haven't checked their forum today but I don't see a point really. I don't plan to go back there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle