Podcast Theme Song Poll - (sudden death) -> Vote Now!

Pick the best Podcast theme song

• Six No Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Fives for Everyone

• Tooth Extraction for Fun and Profit

• GR Podcast Theme

• Go Go Gadget Democracy

• Game Revolution Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something going wrong like the clips not playing properly? Unless they're supposed to be second-long sound clips that sound like a roomful of chimpanzees typing out "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times."

Either way, I could only get one to play properly, and unfortunately, that song was "High Fives for Everyone."

My vote goes to High Fives for Everyone.

thetank said:
Something going wrong like the clips not playing properly? Unless they're supposed to be second-long sound clips that sound like a roomful of chimpanzees typing out "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times."

Either way, I could only get one to play properly, and unfortunately, that song was "High Fives for Everyone."

My vote goes to High Fives for Everyone.

Unfortunately the others really weren't any better... except for Six No Idea - that was pretty cool even though it did build up to too much going on at once. It also had the most interesting start since I didn't actually listen to any of the songs for very long...

Enigma said:
Unfortunately the others really weren't any better... except for Six No Idea - that was pretty cool even though it did build up to too much going on at once. It also had the most interesting start since I didn't actually listen to any of the songs for very long...

You know, if the others weren't any better, I'd be stoked if DWTC wrote a song. Something kind of like the openings to the Boondocks, or Afro Samurai, short, to the point, and really catchy.

You can do it bro!

thetank said:
Enigma said:

You know, if the others weren't any better, I'd be stoked if DWTC wrote a song. Something kind of like the openings to the Boondocks, or Afro Samurai, short, to the point, and really catchy.

You can do it bro!

I like thetank's Idea.

StalfrosCC said:
thetank said:
Enigma said:

You can do it bro!

I like thetank's Idea.

Actually, that was Shaft's idea.

Lentium said:
This contest is snakebit.

who put a curse on it?
petrucci, who submitted the Game Revolution Song, did. He told another forum he frequents about it, where they all decided that they wanted to see one of their forum members win this contest because they think they are better than everyone else, so they all came onto the site to vote for his song.
Even though you changed it so you had to be registered, many of them have registered on the site just to vote for him. This would be fine if this was a popularity contest like GRumble, American Idol or the Presidential Election, but this is about who has the best song, and voting for him even though he has the worst song contradicts the whole point.

So I think that if you just disqualified him or had a silent vote or something it would fix the problem. At least 4 people have come from their boards that I know of, maybe a few more.

used44 said:
StalfrosCC said:
thetank said:
Enigma said:

You can do it bro!

I like thetank's Idea.

Actually, that was Shaft's idea.

I changed my mind.

Longo_2_guns said:
Lentium said:
This contest is snakebit.

who put a curse on it?
petrucci, who submitted the Game Revolution Song, did. He told another forum he frequents about it, where they all decided that they wanted to see one of their forum members win this contest because they think they are better than everyone else, so they all came onto the site to vote for his song.
Even though you changed it so you had to be registered, many of them have registered on the site just to vote for him. This would be fine if this was a popularity contest like GRumble, American Idol or the Presidential Election, but this is about who has the best song, and voting for him even though he has the worst song contradicts the whole point.

So I think that if you just disqualified him or had a silent vote or something it would fix the problem. At least 4 people have come from their boards that I know of, maybe a few more.

Wow you are so cool man, the way you snuck in that political joke too, that was sweet. My song is better then the others, that's why I'm winning. Next time submit your entry and I can beat it also. Tell all your friends to vote for it, and I will still beat it without telling a single person in the world about the contest. Get everyone on game-revolution to hate me (even though I've been coming here since late 2001 and never did anything wrong) and I will still win even though all the voters will be biased against me. That's just how good I am. I write 10 kickass songs for breakfast, for lunch I shred some yngwie malmsteen, for dinner I go on the internets and inflate my ego through forum posts. What do you do? You cry when someone has more votes then you, which is easy since you don't even have a song. However, I encourage to continue crying, it makes me feel more powerful. By the way, I specifically told the teamliquid guys (who are indeed better then everyone) not to come and vote on this sudden death poll. If some did come anyways, wtf do you want me to do about it. Could it be that maybe, some of them even actually like my song?! :O :O No, that would be too crazy.

On April 24 2008 06:27 sith wrote:
i want us to win still, we need to register.

ahaha the total vote count is like 7. i bet if we all voted it would be sooo sketchy

tec27 United States. April 24 2008 06:29. Posts 1046

So? Its still well within the rules of their competition.

Pwntrucci[sR] Canada. April 24 2008 06:52. Posts 901 PM Profile Blog Quote edit

Nah its ok. Just let whatever happens happen. I will have had fun with this whole thing at least

;)

btw im a huge dildo.

petrucci said:
Nah its ok. Just let whatever happens happen. I will have had fun with this whole thing at least
Yeah, because that's telling them not to do it. You obviously don't understand the internet.

You're right, they are all retarded and I should have told them: OKAY GUYs, now listen closelly, Pwntrucci your friiiend, doesn't wannt you to vote for him. PLeaaase don't k? Don't you challenge my understanding of the internet, it is possibly the most developped in any human being in this entire world.

If you don't believe I honestly didn't want them to vote for me that's ok since you seem to think I'm an asshole. However, I honestly don't want them to vote for me this time. Well whatever, I guess I could bump the thread (which has disappeared from people's sight and probably memory) and make a much clearer statement that I don't want votes.

petrucci said:
If you don't believe I honestly didn't want them to vote for me that's ok since you seem to
think I'm an asshole. However, I honestly don't want them to vote for me this time. Well whatever, I guess I could bump the thread (which has disappeared from people's sight and probably memory) and make a much clearer statement that I don't want votes.
Too late now. I can guarantee at least four of the votes you have are undeserving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod