Podcast Theme Song Poll - (sudden death) -> Vote Now!

Pick the best Podcast theme song

• Six No Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Fives for Everyone

• Tooth Extraction for Fun and Profit

• GR Podcast Theme

• Go Go Gadget Democracy

• Game Revolution Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who went to other forums pleading for votes should be banned from the contest. It's quite pathetic if you ask me.

This is a fucking ridiculous argument/situation. I think we should let Maca choose the song.

And petrulli or whatever the fuck your name is, yes, GR is very tight-knit, and of the 5929084094 members we have on the forums, only about 300 or so are actual recognizable members, and most of us actually do care about our forums, and our members. While we have our assholes, douchebags, and dicks, what transvestite doesn't?

Raine, why on earth should maca just pick and have the final say?

Also wait wait wait, why didnt i get informed we could submit songs? I produce music! Honestly..

Idk, I trust in Maca's vote, over say, Icepick.

I haven't even listened to the songs. Nor do I really care. I just think this controversy is RIDICULOUS.

Rainemaida said:

I haven't even listened to the songs. Nor do I really care. I just think this controversy is RIDICULOUS.

I don't understand what you are angry at me about.

petrucci said:
Rainemaida said:

I don't understand what you are angry at me about.

I like your name petrucci....get that from the guitarist?

I've not really heard enough Dream Theatre (can't help typing it that way) to form an opinion, but Kevin Moore is an awesome keyboardist/pianist. Though I believe he left the band at some point. Perhaps that makes the fans dislike him. I'm not sure. I know him from things outside of Dream Theatre and he's amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod