Podcast

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Have you guys considered doing another audio podcast? If not, is it time to finally delete the page for the old podcast? Two of the three original hosts are no longer with GR but surely Blake left some recording equipment lying around. Just saying, the Podcast had its fans.

I kinda got burned out of the podcast pretty quickly

I wouldn't mind a new one every so often, though.

I knew Longo would be the first to reply to this and I knew he'd be all naysaying.

I think the current staff would make some great changes. Keep "What are you playing" and ninja Nick's news. Keep it shorter than Inner Party was. Do some contests or promotions. I dunno. I just like podcasts.

But... I'm not naysaying. I'm saying they SHOULD do it.

But if they did it but like only 30-45 minutes long, I'd listen to it.

Conference Call makes it sound so official. Just admit that you met up in a match of Fuzion Frenzy 2.

The new podcast will be glorious. You will worship at our alter...

Seriously, though. We're going to bring a podcast back, but if/when we do, it's gotta kick ass aplenty. So we have some planning to do.

Look for it around early September when the massive influx of new titles start to hit. Right now we'd only have to talk about how fucking hot it is and how we need some women fanning us with various ferns... Wait - that sounds pretty awesome.

I need an evil villain laugh emoticon, but instead I will leave you with Homer Simpson.

(_8(|)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod