Reviewing the most monumental aspects of GR

De-Ting

Rookie
Thanks to insomnia and a sudden burst of nostalgia, I decided to visit the GR page of Wikipedia. As always, it filled me in on good information and made me feel smart. Some key points that I liked were the article's focus on Duke Ferris, the integrity of the site and its fans, and the legendary address on the roll of video games in society. Namely: http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... videogames

I miss Duke. Not just idolizing him, but I genuinely miss the impact he made on our lives with the intelligent and witty things he had to say. He was a pro amongst noobs, a leader amongst followers, and above all, a friend in an otherwise hostile industry.

O dUKE, where art thou? Has anyone seen him since the email response I posted? Word has been that he's writing for another gaming website. Where would that be exactly? What has he done since he left? Where is our Duke now?

Should Nick or Blake read this, I'd like to thank them for their continued support of the site, but hope that they understand this emptiness I feel inside.

Sorry for any grammar errors. Using my iPod to post this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod