Deleting Duke's comment on the Mass Effect Andromeda Review

< Agreed on the basis of why Duke's comment being deleted was important. He was the creator of the site and the rebellious comment he made about Crave I feel gives users the hope Game Revolution's site will have a revolution. That being said, I just want to take the time and apologize to you, Jonathan. I can't imagine the headache it's taking to keep this site running especially with all these terrible ads and the many complaints from us users. You have my respect for dropping by and confessing. Just giving a heads up though, the users here are used providing the main site's situations here in the GRandmasters sub-forum.

On the subject of moderating comments, I truthfully don't delete a comments unless I know it's spam or if it's complete hatred. I believe people are entitled to their own opinions despite how ignorant some of the comments may be. As much as I dislike saying this, BigTruckSeries has improved, but I still check on his comments from time to time. If anyone feels a comment needs to be viewed, hit me up with a PM on here or whisper me on Twitch

I haven't been commentating on articles made here much nowadays. I think it's due to me enjoying a community outside of here and/or possibly me not enjoying the current generation of games. I don't know, I'm probably in a gaming rut. That being I'll try to provide more comments on articles catching my interest. It's still feels weird I don't know the GR staff like I used to.

That being said, I hope this new redesigning of the site improves and brings traffic the site could use. Hopefully not the bad kind of traffic either.

BTS comments HAVE improved. I don't think he could keep up the arrogant asshole act anymore. He's a smart guy and I really value his opinions when he's being serious. He also really knows his stuff. I'm probably one of the few that believes this, but there's a decent person under that tough troll skin.

Ivory_Soul said:
He's (BTS) a smart guy and I really value his opinions when he's being serious.

Seriously?

I'm kidding, man. BigTruckSeries does sometimes have valid comments, but in all honesty, I find he comes across as an egotistical bully, especially to some of the users here at GameRevolution.

In saying that, it could just be a part of the whole... troll persona thing.

Master_Craig said:
Ivory_Soul said:
He's (BTS) a smart guy and I really value his opinions when he's being serious.

Seriously?

I'm kidding, man. BigTruckSeries does sometimes have valid comments, but in all honesty, I find he comes across as an egotistical bully, especially to some of the users here at GameRevolution.

In saying that, it could just be a part of the whole... troll persona thing.

He's just very opinionated and sticks by what he believes very closely. He probably is an egomaniac, but at least he knows his shit. The way he brings it up probably isn't the best, but he's loads better than when he first started. I could NOT STAND HIM.

BTS is a kind of mythological creature around these parts. Sometimes we wonder if he's a robot designed by the Russians to distract us.

Jonathan_Leack said:
BTS is a kind of mythological creature around these parts. Sometimes we wonder if he's a robot designed by the Russians to distract us.

He's sent here by Trump to be a propaganda machine. He was built by Russians for Trump. That would make more sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle