The Walking Dead (TV) Don't Open, Spoilers Inside

If this is a Walking Dead spoiler I am going to kill you Lethean.

Or just leave you on a roof handcuffed and let zombies finish you off.

Seriously...

He spent the whole episode looking for drugs. He is becoming a junkie . I thought he could be saved :(

i havent even watched season 3 yet but i do know merle comes back.. and from what ive seen of him id be happy if he died.. so.. did he live? is that whats so depressing here? or does he become likeable.

Actually I won't spoil what happens to Merle since apparently Wicked thinks you can go to a forum the NIGHT AFTER THE WALKING DEAD AND EXPECT IT TO BE FREE OF SPOILERS!!!!!!

Just kidding Wicked <3

The drugs part is kinda true though.

I haven't seen the newest episode yet, and since we're almost at the end I thought maybe he died. I didn't think anyone watched this show at GR and if they did they didn't talk about it. It was my safe haven from spoilers! But Merle is one of my favorite characters, he's one of those love-to-hate types.

And Rain, get on season 3, it's intense as fuck. There's more action in each episode than there was in the entire second season.

my buddy told me season 3 isnt nearly as intense and is more about character developement lol so i've been slackin on watching it..

ill take your word for it though and get on it now.

daryl has always been my favorite character

Season 3 really became awesome for me starting with the episode where Rick, Carl and Michonne went back to Rick's old home town. It was pretty good before that but a break from the Woodbury scene and action was nice and really set the stage for things to come. Although the first 3 episodes of season 3 were pretty intense too.

Did you know "Judith" dies in the graphic novel?

my favorite episode thus far is the one where shane opens up the barn.. good stuff.

will get on season 3 though. finishing season one of game of thrones tonight.. been slackin on a lot of good shows.

I love the walking dead watched all the episodes up to date about a month ago and been watching every sunday since and I am borrowing the novel from a friend of mine since he has it

Between here, Facebook, and IMdB, the Internet isn't very DVR friendly. But I did watch the episode last night. Poor Daryl.

on episode 7 of season 3 and its pretty lame in my opinion (in my opinion) too busy.. the governor shit is just cheesy to me. ruins the atmosphere of the show.

i much preferred the group on their own survival aspect.. now its all weird and they're not mainly against the zombies, too many other human baddies.

Thanks Rain.

Now for a good opinion (I kid, I kid <3). I just saw the finale and it was awesome. Carl is becoming more and more like his comic book persona, a psychopath. The last few episodes of season 3 really dragged. But the finale was worth it.

SEASON 3 FINALE SPOILERS
I hated Andrea so much in season 3. Most of her dialogue was just holier than thou preaching But it was still really sad to see her go, especially since she was once suicidal and in the end she killed herself. I loved how her last line to Rick was about the safety on the gun since that's what they first talked about when they met.

Bring on season 4! Which, by the way, I found out is being given to Scott M. Gimple as the new showrunner. If you don't know who that is he writes for the comics and if you watch the episodes online you might recall some of the titles to the ones he's written; 18 Miles Out, Hounded, Clear and This Sorrowful Life. Excellent episodes with great dialogue and respect given to the characters. Should be awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod