Streaming

UghRochester said:

Tutorial XD

Da student has become da teacher
2313202-pai+mei.gif

Pretty good info - Good job, everything is pretty spot on. The only thing is use CBR as much as possible, or else your stream will have pixelation on occasions because CBR is a straight line and VBR is a wave form where you only get the best resolution when the bitrate is at the peak of the wave (if that makes sense) every 2 seconds or so dependent upon your keyframe intervals (1 or 2 seconds) I set mine to 1.

Also 1280x720p @ 30fps if perfect for damn near everyone except MOBA and RTS streamers. Main v. baseline only really matters if you go up to 1080p. If youre doing high resolution main matters, at 720p you can do either or but lower than 720 go baseline.

CFR is basically the same as CBR/VBR but for the framerate.

All I really wanted to know was how you pulled el gato into OBS, but its great to see that you have a solid understanding of this shit. :)

This part in particular is apparently notoriously rough. Though listening to it again, I need to turn my mic down and the gameplay up. Good to know!

And I had a revolver, but the alien is invincible. So I ain't going to just make noise at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133