Care to Contribute to GameRevolution TV's programming?

Hey guys, I know a lot of you like to record clips and such but I was wondering if any of you had any experience streaming gameplay.
I've started a Justin.tv account for GR and I'm hoping some of you might want to stream some of your gameplay in GR's channel. Regular activity will help it grow and I can't stream all day every day, so I'm turning to you guys to make it your own. What do you think? Anyone want to stream gameplay?

You have to have a... passable... computer and a capture device if you want to stream consoles.... you don't need the capture device if you want to stream PC gameplay.

I don't know if anyone would actually want to watch me play the games I've been playing. I'd love to stream some CoD4: Galactic Warfare gameplay, but I already lag while playing that without any background processes.

I guess if there's a lot of down time when nobody else is streaming, I'll let everyone watch me play DoW: Soulstorm or Fallout 3.

I would LOVE to stream, but my internet is beyond shit. It would work a little bit, but not quite well enough I don't think.

And I doubt anyone wants to watch me stream Sins of a Solar Empire or New Vegas.

im so down!

How do I stream w/ my PS3?!?!

What tis required
please message me the userinfo - im assuming I have to log onto your GR account.

Sure, I could stream something sometime. I just hope my internet upload speeds are good enough.

I could stream some morrowind or oblivion, using my dinosaur person Dani-El-Bir, or failing that, one of the shooters. PM me the details.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
my dinosaur person Dani-El-Bir
HAHAHAHA
If you're interested send me a PM with your e-mail address. I'll be writing an e-mail to all of you with instructions on how to log in, and how to stream stuff.

My idea for this would be to stream games of Madden played between fellow GR members. Of course I would need to get the game, probably a better computer and a capture device. So if anyone wants to get me all those things I'd be more then happy to contribute.

I wouldn't stream one myself. But I would watch that shit.

Now you can do gaming marathons and show them to everyone.

Waiting.jpg

waiting for email.

I'd love to stream some of my gameplay of...THE OLD REPUBLIC...But you know, NDAs and such ;)

Just kidding. My testing came to an end :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod