Streaming

Looks good mang! You should look into restream.io and send to Hitbox, YT, Ustream, and Twitch. This is good quality.. next - add a webcam so we can see you beautiful mug :D

boy did i tune in at the right time!
MVxrEzKm.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
next - add a webcam so we can see you beautiful mug :D
Ew no.

Though is there any streaming service that doesn't have a 20-30 second delay on it? Because that would be nice.

Longo_2_guns said:
UrbanMasque said:
next - add a webcam so we can see you beautiful mug :D
Ew no.

Though is there any streaming service that doesn't have a 20-30 second delay on it? Because that would be nice.

Hitbox is around 10, and YouTube is 15

Ugh, I was just going through your Youtube channel and you have a TON of content!

Nice job. I'm curious - are you seeing more views on YT or Twitch? Also, do you go into your videos on YouTube and tag them with keywords so that they are searchable? If not you should!

My YouTube channel is a mess and don't really recommend anyone to it. And Like Twitch, it depends on what game and console you're playing. I got 200 followers now on Twitch, because I stream Super Mario Maker. I play viewer submitted courses, because they enjoy it. I was playing Battlefront beta and didn't have anyone watching.

That's an awesome achievement though, UghRochester. Congratulations on the 200 Twitch followers. Hope you get many more very soon. :)

Oh, I'll get more. Unfortunately those followers mostly watch if it's SSM. I don't have dedicated followers yet. I do have one I gave mod powers to since he watches my stream a lot, donated and made an overlay outta kindness. Punderscore is his twitch name.

I mentioned in the forums before about a streamer called TheSpartanShow. He's thinking about adding me on his Twitch team. He has a dedicated community, which is nice to chat with. Sh*t, one of his subscribers has donated over $500 so far!

As someone who doesn't stream, but watches occasionally, I think YouTube runs the best. Twitch usually runs like shit on my phone.

The Question UGH is on your archived videos, which ones get more views? YT or Twitch?

Also - you should go into your channel and add tags.. this is a not so polite suggestion. Take like 15 mins a day to do it, you'd be surprised.. otherwise you're just uploading a video into the megaverse of YouTube and hoping people randomly somehow find your stuff

Twitch pasts broadcasts gets deleted after a certain amount of days. So, I guess YouTube? What do you mean adding tags to your channel? I add tags when I upload a video.

You make me want to play some Terraria. You do a great job of talking to yourself, but we can hardly hear you.

Yeah, all my equipment sucks. And that fucking laser was too loud over my voice - what happens when you can only be arsed to edit the beginning and end :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft