Extra Life 2014

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I'm sure most of you know about Extra Life already. An event that falls out an autumn Saturday. Well, it'll be one October 25th. I'm posting this, because I know Daniel doesn't really stop by and I'm just trying to spread word GR participating this year. They're also giving stuff away to lucky donators.

Anyways, you know me, right? I try to help out GR by placing their logo in my stream. I asked Nick Tan if I could join their team and he said I could. While I can't broadcast on the 25th due to me working, I'll be able to broadcast on the 27th sorta like a Continue ? event. So the main question is...

What will I be broadcasting?
Halloween is around the corner. So, I'm going to be broadcasting The Last of Us on Grounded mode. It's the second hardest difficulty (second due to Grounded mode+). It's also quite frightening, since I won't be ale to know where the infected is coming from. If I complete that fast enough, I'll then stream The Last of Us multiplayer.

What time?
October 27 at 8PM Eastern and will be streaming the full 24 hours!

Where can I donate?
You can donate to my part or you can you donate to other rosters by clicking here. I'm Howard Hall

Cool Howie, will try to nip on and donate!

Try a scarier game for Halloween ;) Whip out a couple of quick scary games here and there or something - could be cool. I want to see you SCAREEED!!!

Either way, look forward to it, pal.

Good luck Howard. All the best man.

If you're gonna be playing games around Halloween, you could look into Alien: Isolation or The Evil Within.

I would, but nobody would want to do that on a Monday night. The only person that could help me would be Chris_Crime. He'll likely be in the party chat with me playing Destiny.

10 ugh, only 10..

pushups1.gif

I'm playing 24 hours! I need all the stamina I can get. You don't understand my living conditions.

Just a reminder, I'll be streaming at 8PM Monday. I raised $70. Thanks, StudioTan, Master Craig, Urban and Daniel.

I announced this during GR's stream. I'll be doing a $5 raffle. For every $5, you'll get a ticket for a chance to win my PS3 copy of The Last of Us. If I somehow raise $1,000, I'll give away ny PS4 copy of Destiny.

I just reached my goal as well. This 24 hour stream is about to be 24 hours + mode, because my landlord is a f*cker and decides to work on the apartment above me. Yeah, I haven't been asleep since last night. Somebody, please shoot me.

My laptop just laptop and PS4 just crashed. I tried doing 24 hours, but I couldn't. My laptop can't handle it and neither could my body. I got not sleep since Sunday night. I'm sorry I couldn't do the full 24 hours. I feel like I failed you all.

Man, don't beat yourself up on it.

It's understandable you might be feeling bad but at the end of the day, your laptop failing and your console crashing, well that's not your fault. You couldn't have foreseen that and I doubt anyone would have been able to prevent it.

At the very least you tried the marathon and you're doing it for charity. On top of that you're not giving up just yet because you're going to continue.

I know it's easier said than done, but man try not to feel bad. You're doing a good thing.

UghRochester said:
My laptop just laptop and PS4 just crashed. I tried doing 24 hours, but I couldn't. My laptop can't handle it and neither could my body. I got not sleep since Sunday night. I'm sorry I couldn't do the full 24 hours. I feel like I failed you all.

small-violin.gif

If you an't read Lebron's lips - he's saying.. "unacceptable Howie"

I called this last night, btw ... you can make it up to me though... by giving me the 10 pushups I require.

You didn't call anything last night. If you see things my way, you'll understand 10+ hours was hard to pull off after already being awake 36+ hours. If it wasn't for my landlord being a jackass and keeping me up, I would still be going. I do have proof as what I'm talking about.

UghRochester said:
You didn't call anything last night. If you see things my way, you'll understand 10+ hours was hard to pull off after already being awake 36+ hours. If it wasn't for my landlord being a jackass and keeping me up, I would still be going. I do have proof as what I'm talking about.

blahblahblahblah
excusesexcuses

tumblr_mx5ny789UD1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod