Care to Contribute to GameRevolution TV's programming?

Discussion in 'Support' started by danielrbischoff, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Affen

Affen Rookie

You poor man. It's time to lay down that lightsaber for a while and face the horrible reality.

Daniel, are you planning on adding a link to the GRTV? I first had to get lost to before I was able to find it.

2. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

We only get 10 free broadcasts. You're probably going to have to get something better to use.

3. danielrbischoff

I just sent another e-mail. There's pretty detailed instructions there. Are you on Steam right now?

4. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I found I could use ManyCam, but it's low quality and doesn't support both headphones and in game sounds. So I'll work on it a bit.

5. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I really wouldn't have anything interesting to show you guys.
    Me playing Fifa 12 and Sims 3 until November the 11th ....SIGN UP!

I can see Ugh having a damn field trip with this...perhaps we should think about it a little more :|

6. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I think Daniel should stream Demon's Souls, so I can give him pointers to prepare him for Dark Souls.

7. Silios

Silios Rookie

Hey Daniel, I actually just finished film school, I own an HVX along with sound equipment, and I'm also video editor. I'm currently working on a few independent movies and documentaries at the moment.

I'm sort of busy with my current project, but I'll see about contributing videos in the future.

Right now I sort of have a problem. I really like using this account, but the email associated with it hasn't been used for almost a decade (AOL email), I tried looking for a place to change it, but couldn't find it.

If I could get it transferred to [email protected] I would be much appreciative. That way if anyone wants to contact me outside of PM, or I ever lose my password again.

Thanks guys.