Care to Contribute to GameRevolution TV's programming?

Lethean said:
I'd love to stream some of my gameplay of...THE OLD REPUBLIC...But you know, NDAs and such ;)

Just kidding. My testing came to an end :(.

You poor man. It's time to lay down that lightsaber for a while and face the horrible reality.

Daniel, are you planning on adding a link to the GRTV? I first had to get lost to before I was able to find it.

De-Ting said:
We only get 10 free broadcasts. You're probably going to have to get something better to use.
I just sent another e-mail. There's pretty detailed instructions there. Are you on Steam right now?

I found I could use ManyCam, but it's low quality and doesn't support both headphones and in game sounds. So I'll work on it a bit.

I really wouldn't have anything interesting to show you guys.
Me playing Fifa 12 and Sims 3 until November the 11th ....SIGN UP!

I can see Ugh having a damn field trip with this...perhaps we should think about it a little more :|

I think Daniel should stream Demon's Souls, so I can give him pointers to prepare him for Dark Souls.

Hey Daniel, I actually just finished film school, I own an HVX along with sound equipment, and I'm also video editor. I'm currently working on a few independent movies and documentaries at the moment.

I'm sort of busy with my current project, but I'll see about contributing videos in the future.

Right now I sort of have a problem. I really like using this account, but the email associated with it hasn't been used for almost a decade (AOL email), I tried looking for a place to change it, but couldn't find it.

If I could get it transferred to [email protected] I would be much appreciative. That way if anyone wants to contact me outside of PM, or I ever lose my password again.

Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod