Longo_2_guns Sprite Comic (big images)

Yeah yeah, you'll be in eventually. In threeish comics, I will have a slew of characters. None of them will get names untill later, but who knows? One of them might be you!

this is getting good - nice work longo!

close to the level of ty and DH...never thought I'd say that :p

Matt, I'd say this is easily on par with Tyrranis' or DH's comics.

I like the six panel format, like DH's. But it's easier to follow, like Ty's.

So, just to let everyone know, I really haven't played many of the older games where I am getting these sprites from. So if you have a certain sprite that you wish to be, just PM me the link and I'll put you in with that sprite. And if I've already put you in, I'll change you with magic.

Longo_2_guns said:
So, just to let everyone know, I really haven't played many of the older games where I am getting these sprites from. So if you have a certain sprite that you wish to be, just PM me the link and I'll put you in with that sprite. And if I've already put you in, I'll change you with magic.

Unicorn or regular?

7-1.gif

no vacation? not even bank holidays?

that does suck, i now feel for you used.

You're Dr. Strange. The sprite you gave me wasn't that good, so I didn't use it.
And Used, I have to double the already distorted snake sprite in every comic. In fact, the only sprite I don't resize is the Kyo one. And you were originally going to be another person, but I couldn't find good ones without making one of you look like you were in a fight or evil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod