Extra Life 2014

Haha, I managed to catch a bit at work Howie, but that's sadly all I could see since I had to get back to work :(

But well done! Staying up for that long is pretty tough. Try doing it full of alcohol!

Well, I can still finish my other 14 hours another another day. Which may happen on the 15th of November if I start my vacation that day. It's also PS4's birthday. Thanks for everyone that supported me. [Thread locks in...]

You know, when you f*cking understand what I live in, you'll see what I mean. They've been doing sh*t all day Monday, and I haven't gotten any sleep, since Sunday night. It's not just Monday, it was today, yesterday all f*cking week. I don't see any of you attempting this. Excuses, excuses? You pissed me off Urban just as much as Chris over here. Here, I set the time at 4:00 of my setup video. You can hear what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxGPuYvEeA#t=240

Yes, I'm trying to get another apartment, but in the meantime, understand I've been kept up, because of this sh*t.

UghRochester said:

Respect!

Those are some quality push-ups mymainman!

7393621570_13deec1546_z.jpg

et ego te absolvo
You are forgiven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo