• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Anyone here broadcasts their gameplay? I know UrbanMasque does and sometimes Longo_2_Guns. Well, here's a self-promo.code8.jpg

Wednesday is my 24hr Extra Life stream! From midnight to midnight (EDT) https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester I'll be playing: Speedruns of any% and possibly low% of Korosu Mario World, blindrunning parts of Breakfast Kaizo World, Super Mario Maker and more.

Any Arrow fans in here? I have a postcard autographed by the Green Arrow himself, Stephen Amell and his cousin Robbie Amell. They're working on a film called Code 8. You can buy a postcard now for $40 if you go to their campaign. However, you have a chance to win one of the designs I have. I bought the card shown in the picture when their campaign originally launched. After relaunching their campaign, another postcard perk was added. The first 200 people who bought this perk would receive the original postcard perk. This means y'all will have a chance to receive one like in the photo.

This isn't no paid sponsorship, I did spend $40 to hopefully give these away and raise money for my Extra Life campaign. Anyone who wants to win an autographed postcard (I should have 3 in total, but giving away 2) please leave your Twitch username in the comment of the donation. Every $5 gets you an entry. At the end of the stream (you don't have to be there) I will generate the random winner. I know this is a few days away from SGDQ. Think of it as a warm-up for your charity wallet.

Awesome Howie, I'm sure I'll catch you at some point on Wednesday! Get that caffeine in big guy!
Do you have any form of schedule? I'd prefer to watch your Korosu run through than your other stuff if I'm honest!

MattAY, so I came up with one. It's going to be a Mario-Thon pretty much. Here's how I'm going to roll with it (all times are EDT)

12AM-4AM: Super Mario All-Stars (almost blindruns) -Going to be playing those games as much as I can starting with SMB1. I played those games before, but can't remember much of them. It has been years.
4AM-12PM: Breakfast Kaizo World - A romhack created by Glitchcat7. Don't really watch his streams that much, but was interested to see what he made.
12PM-6PM: Korosu Mario World any% runs, low% run, maybe even blindrun the 100% levels. Haven't done the 100% levels yet. Also I PB'd yesterday morning in any%. Now I'm 3rd on the leaderboards for that romhack.
6PM-12AM: Viewer courses in Super Mario Maker

Oh awesome, All-Stars will be good too - especially blind ;)

Cheers mate, will see you (virtually) tomorrow!

Nice stream Howie! Your low% run in Korosu was great to watch, even though you were starting losing your shit at the end there haha!

Low% run was on WR pace until Fort Nexus. Everything went downhill from that.

The stream went well. I survived. To my surprise I didn't drop any frames that whole 24 hours. Thanks for the donation. I tweeted out how much we raised, but then my high school class mate donated $50. Altogether we raised $300 so far. I might do another 12hr stream later this year to finish off my $500 goal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle