Pull out the scary games, children!

Ted Wolff

Rookie
It's already too far into October, too late to be saying this, but it's time to pull those scary games out, friends!

I'm trying to play through all of the Silent Hills (once I figure out wtf our new LCD TV won't display SH correctly).

And I'll probably add some REs to the list ('bout time I picked up Code Veronica for the DC and RE4 for the Wii).

I'd love to get Fatal Frame, finally, but I know I at least have to play through System Shock 2!

Time to man up and face the screams, kiddos.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

NightmareOnElmStreetNESCart.jpg

03.jpg

ashley.jpg

68.jpg

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY!!

i only have silent hill. dammit. there must be something being released on halloween...?

theres the remake of Resident evil for the the gamecube.

The silent hill games, fatal frame, and if you don't own any, you could always play the exmorits games late at night in the dark. i believe the two are in the GR goodie section.

I don't usually play survival horrors, because i get scared while playing them. I would only play them if there's a friend of mine willing to spectate (to try to lesson the "scared factor").

Lord_Fornelius said:
I don't usually play survival horrors, because i get scared while playing them. I would only play them if there's a friend of mine willing to spectate (to try to lesson the "scared factor").

Are you 10 years old? Man up, grow some hair on your chest.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Lord_Fornelius said:

Ya...and your..your..um testicles! ya!..so pretty much grow some pubes! ya!

I'm sure that all of you guys (girls?) have been scared by whatching Horror movies and games. By the way, i'm 16 years old, if you are wondering.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Lord_Fornelius said:

Hey, im almost 18 and i dont have hair on my chest!

If I set myself up right I can get put on edge by some games, like for example, I'm in the middle of the room, with my back towards to door , and my head phones on, and the volume up to the point where I couldn't hear if anybody walked in and its really dark.

Then I get on edge for sure, but otherwise normally playing games, maybe its becuase my t.v. is to small, but it doesn't get to me.

Anywho as for the topic.

I think a good healthy dose of Condemned Criminal Origins and System Shock 2 work might well.

I don't like scary games or scary movies, although funnily enough I'll watch scary movies about scary games >_<

The Suffering, lol. It wasn't scary per se' in itself but it was just...shock value. Tons of things pop up and it was annoying because it was usually pretty surprising. The first one anyways, didn't even want to touch or see the second.

When I played through which one..MGS 2?..Substance. I literally called my friend at 3 in the morning confused as hell. The part where it goes, "Turn off your xbox console, now!" or something. That whole part of the game. I almost broke out into sweats just confused as hell. I sick at the same time as well, which didn't help.

i thought the suffering was awesome and creepy at the same time. not the scariest game, but certainly creepy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod