Summer Games Done Quick 2014

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Earlier this year, I had a thread about Awesome Games Done Quick 2014, a speedrun marathon event where donations of viewers went to the Prevent Cancer foundation. Many of you might be familiar with AGDQ due to a fire alarm setting off in the middle of Tri-Hex's speedrun.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/canc ... agdq-23347

I felt I should do the same with SGDQ as I did with AGDQ and make a thread to get our users' attention. The events breaks controllers next week starting June 22nd and you can see the schedule here.

I'm looking forward to a few gems in here. Mostly Skyward Sword!

I'm quite glad since SGDQ is usually a bit more rubbish than AGDQ...but it seems like a decent line-up....YAY.

Yeah, the line-up isn't exactly appealing as AGDQ, but I'll still donate $5. I find it fascinating what some of the people do.

Think were the only ones who care Howie ;). Will try and watch as much as I can at work.

I CARE!

Watched some last night, although I can't catch it at work, so... :( I was disappointed to see or not see that you weren't streaming in competition, UghRochester. Alas.

You didn't even say what the donations are going towards!

~S

My speedrun is on hiatus. And as for charity they chose, they say it every few minutes anyways.

Alpca stole the show.

Alpaca, or Monitor? CAST YOUR VOTES.

I'm at work and I'm really tired. I don't know how I managed to break the internet portal matrix to be able to get here, but here I am and I'm falling asleep help.

Im having the busiest week at work right now, I'm tempted just to quit haha!

Just catching the beginning of Outlast.

What the hell, UghRochester? I said it was Alpaca! You don't need to tell me how right I am.

Want to catch some La Mulana, but that would be a spoiler for me. D:

I wish I had the week off of work. Mrah. But the weekend IS approaching! I can feeeeeeeeeel it, deep in my bones.

Yeah was great. The runner did all Extreme tracks faultless! Apart from Inferno 4 which he faulted 4 times I think. Then he did a Ninja Lv3 Inferno 4 which was mind-numbing how he did some of the obstacles.

Tony Hawk section was great too!

Urgurgurg I'm missing everything while I'm at work. But okay, I'll sit for the FINAL FANTASY VI RUN aaaaaalll night long. You'd all better be there.

Haha FF6 is at 5am my time, I might be able to catch the end of it!

PS Rayman Legends race is AWESOME! I love the races.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod