Streaming

Thats a great shot. I've done that, and there are few feelings better than sniping vehicle driver. It would've been better if they had passengers.

UrbanMasque said:
depends on when you stream and what you stream.
People with a PS4 (don't know about Xbox One) have an advantage, because PS4 users can watch other PS4 users as well as the viewers from the web. Only downside is you're limited to what you broadcast with the built in service.

I used to come and read around back in the day but never created an account and forgot about everything.. I’m glad I decided to come back! this is so entertaining lol

jerrywhitman1 said:
I used to come and read around back in the day but never created an account and forgot about everything.. I’m glad I decided to come back! this is so entertaining lol

Nice to make your acquaintance. 8)

jerrywhitman1 said:
Make sure you follow me on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester I'll probably be streaming some The Last of Us multiplayer tomorrow (Sunday) morning. I'm definitely going to be streaming Batman: Arkham Knight all day on launch day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle