So apparently I'm going to Hell....

Schimmel is going to hell for thinking he's better than the rest of us

I'm going to hell for all those hookers I've killed (it's just the logical thing to do right?)

rakon is going to hell because he's a jew and he killed jesus. and he likes anime.

i'm going to hell for furiously masturbating. and i killed jesus.

Rakon here is going to hell for telling on Schimmell he's a grammar nazi and also for the hooker killin'

I'm going to hell cause i have a sexy gay crush on everyone

Insect is going to hell for his insecurities as a poster here (<3).

I'm going to hell because I'm gonna kill Satan and take over. Then everyone will want to come to hell for the fun party the place has turned into since I came to power. The only problem? Hell will become more selective than Heaven.

Schimmel is going to heaven for killing Satan, but will be sent back to hell, for being the new Satan.

I'm going to hell for breeding mixtures of cats and guinea pigs.

Schimmel is going to hell for saying that he is going to heaven when he isn't.
This time I am going to heaven for telling the truth.

rcKaratekid is going to hell for thinking the truth will get him into heaven.

Im going to hell for the things i just did in vegas.

Urban is going to hell because he lies about his location in his profile...how can you be at multiple locations at once unless...you're DEMON!

I'm going to hell because i worked at McDonald's for 2 years and i still laugh at huge fat/obese people when they order 5 big macs, a large frie and get this a diet coke like.
Like a diet coke is going to make you lose weight and be healthy afterards

Ugh is going to hell fo- Seriously do I have to answer this?
I'm going to hell for even trying to convince my friends in any way, shape, or form.

Miak is going to hell because his status is always offline in his sig

I'm going to hell because I can't get off the chronic

Rakon is going to hell for claiming he is "Resident Mr. Awesome"

I'm going to hell for disagreeing with his awesomeness

Schimmel is going to hell because he has a German name? Polish? what is up with that?!

I'm going to hell for having caffeine this morning...the DEVIL'S DRUG!

MattAY is going to hell because he's actually a cat. (do to previous posts.)
I'm going to hell because i'm trying to find a real answer to 2 divided by 0.
IT WILL HAPPEN BASTARDS!!!

MattAY said:
Schimmel is going to hell because he has a German name? Polish? what is up with that?!!

Actually it's Prussian before the country got absorbed by (insert country name here). It also used to be Schimmelpfenig but my grandfather changed it during WWII because he thought it sounded too German. True story. I'm third generation American though. And like 9th generation British on my mom's side.

Anyway, Miak is going to hell because he doesn't realize that you can't divide by zero.

I'm going to hell for pointing that out.

Schimmel is going to hell for being here since 2005 and having less than 1200 posts.

Im going to hell for getting 4 pages out of this topic

Urban is going to hell, because I requested it. FF sessions in Hell :D!

I'm going to hell because...well...lets just say I thought she was 16.

Mattay is going to hell for lying, We all know you like'em young!

I'm going to hell for laughing when i herd Schimmel say: "Schimmelpfenig sounded too German"

Schimmel is going to hell for having the word "resident" in his rank and not being me

I'm going to hell for being so gosh-darn handsome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod