anorexics hot or not

• hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not

• unsure

• Total voters
ok ppls is typing as i do with a lot of summary like txt instead of txt and jus all the other sml stuff i do alright or jus plain incorrect and wrongly spelt[/quote]

Jesus christ, what the hell are you saying? Seriously, I don't even know what this topic is about.

yea im new to this whole forum thingy and i gathered that the poll up top and the topic of shorthanding is confusing but hte topic is about shorthanding does any1 else ever do it

/\ No, no one else here shorthands except for piracer, but he's an idiot. It's not a good idea to shorthand on message boards, in my opinion.

On the internet, unless you're under the age of twelve, most people make a habit of not typing like that.

Unless you're drunk, in which case it's any wonder you can work a computer at all.

Don't worry, write long enough here and on MSN and the such and you'll be a proficient typist...eventually.

Now, as to whether or not my post was relevant to whatever you wrote, I have no idea. Go sober up and try again.

ok then well jus so you know im 2 yrs shy of drinking im only 16 and hmmm i guess i can take the extra time to type properly cause i am most definatly not a dumbass

Wow there's so much to say! Firstly, please don't type like that, it makes baby Jesus cry, and if you don't believe in Jesus then it makes babies around the world cry.

Lol at link.

Everything TNO said.

And as for your anorexics topic to save me using my precious and limited bandwidth to find and open it, anorexia is a disorder, an illness and it's not right to say "is someone suffering from an illness hot or not?"

Sam

Kool_Aide_Man said:
^maybe you should keep up that trend............ and never be in a forum
like seriously y would u even say that u have no idea who i am im still learning at this whole community chat thingy i only jus got a computer so now i can so leave me alone dnt tell me to leave this aint ur forum

Really? You're new here? You just got a computer? Boo-hoo.And the first thing you do is bitch about it? Having a new computer and being new to forums is no excuse to type like a dumbass. I'm still relatively new and i type like I actually made it out of elementary school, why don't you give it a try? So i guess i will "let you have a go at this" but next time, why don't you try one of these before you start whining about whatever the hell you said:

crybaby.gif

It's for pussies like you

The only time a person should abbreviate thier words is when they are text messaging a person. It is a real pain the ass to try to spell everything properly. There are things like T9 and all that, but most people just use the old message.

When typing something out it takes less than a second to spell out a word. If you make mistakes it is estremely easy to correct them (see, I just hit the backspace key because I had a typo in 'them'). So please, to make life easier than everyone just type in proper english. It doesnt require that much work. If you are a slow typer, then learn how to type faster. No point on being on a computer if you do not know how to type. It is like trying to drive a stickshift when you dont know how to operate a stick, it just aint gonna work.

As for people being assholes to you, well... welcome to the internet.

i really dont see wats wrong with short typing. its just faster, theres time when u gotta do it properly, sure, but please, cbf.

i love abreveations. wooo i cant spell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle